Visit Honolulu’s most haunted locales, including Iolani Palace and the State Capitol building, on this spooky nighttime walking tour.
- Duration: 4.5 hours
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday nights
- Time: 6:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.
ORBS OF OAHU DRIVING TOUR
Dare to take a drive at night to see the spooky sites on the island of Oahu? If goosebumps are your thing, this Honolulu ghost tour is just for you.
Many people believe that Orbs are the energy, spirit, or soul of an individual and typically show up as translucent balls of light in flash photography. Come to your own conclusions as you travel around the southern part of the island, visiting many haunted locations.
Many of the sites you’ll visit are modern-day haunts and many go back to tragic events from the past. Guests will visit the Chinese Cemetery and legendary Morgan’s Corner, which has a number of differing stories explaining why this site is now haunted.
The Orbs of Oahu Ghost Night Tour is not to be missed if a spooky thrill is what you’re looking for.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
“I was able to do the Orbs of Oahu tour with Oahu Ghost Tours and had a great time. We went to Morgan’s Corner, the site of many modern haunts. It is a dark, old closed road, and the ghost meter really picked up here. An odd mist also seemed to follow us a bit from the distance. We learned more history and took some amazing photos. The group was quite large, and it was great to share photos with each other.” – Visitor, San Diego, California (TripAdvisor)
“The tour was enjoyable!! Don’t expect people jumping out and scaring you during the tour, but expect some very good stories from some very haunted locations. Although our camera didn’t capture much, other cameras did capture unexplained lights and objects. My wife and I enjoy ghost tours and fully recommend this tour.” – Visitor, Launceston, Australia (Trip Advisor)
“Do this if you like to be scared. You don’t see ghosts etc. but take a camera as you can take photos. Then orbs appear in them. We had a really freaky one turn up and some weird things happened.” – Visitor, Whangarei, New Zealand (Trip Advisor)
- Important Information
- Bring a flashlight, a light jacket, and wear comfortable, closed-toe walking shoes
- Sites may vary due to adverse weather conditions or private cultural activity.
- In case of rain, bring an umbrella or poncho; tour operates even if raining.
- An adult must accompany children. Due to the subject matter of the ghost tours and as a courtesy to other guests, children under the age of 10 are not encouraged to attend.
- Some walking in the dark is required. Not recommended for those who have trouble walking or getting in and out of the van.
- Oahu Ghost Tours is operated by The Real Hawaii Eco-Cultural Excursions and is for entertainment purposes. Paranormal activity is not guaranteed.