See Oahu’s most awe-inspiring landmarks and destinations including the spouting Blowhole, and the sacred Kualoa Ranch.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Availability: Tuesday – Saturday
- Time: 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m.
- Location: Check in 30 minutes prior to dive time at Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Front Ticket Office at Ali’i tower, next to Tropics Bar and Grill.
- Transportation from Waikiki to the activity is currently unavailable. We suggest using Uber, Lyft or Taxi to be dropped off at 252 Paoa Pl., Honolulu, HI 96815. Parking is available at Hilton Hawaiian Village for a parking fee.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 2-12
Deep Drive on the Atlantis Submarine
Imagine being in a submarine and descending 100 feet beneath the ocean surface to see the wildlife of the waters surrounding these tropical islands.
Get a front row seat on this one-of-a-kind Oahu Atlantis Submarine Adventure, which takes place in a 48-passenger submarine that has been featured on National Geographic specials. This Waikiki family adventure will take you and your loved ones on an exciting tour of the life beneath the surface of the Hawaiian Islands.
The Atlantis Waikiki dive site is home to many Hawaiian fishes, coral, and turtles. Known for its quality and safety, Atlantis is an eye-opening experience that takes you beyond the classroom as you learn about coral, reef life, and submersibles while visiting sunken shipwrecks, artificial reefs, and even an airplane.
The Atlantis XIV has a spacious air-conditioned interior, large view ports and comfortable seating. If you haven’t been to the bottom of the ocean before, this tour is a must-do! But be advised, spots fill up quickly, so reservations are highly recommended.
- 48-passenger Atlantis submarine as featured in the National Geographic.
- See Hawaiian fishes, coral, and turtles.
- Visit sunken shipwrecks and airplanes at a depth of more than 100 feet.
- Learn about coral, reef life, and submersibles through audio headsets with narration in several languages.
- Receive an Atlantis souvenir dive log.
Pre-recorded narration for the Waikiki Undersea Submarine Tour is available in Japanese, Chinese(Mandarin), Korean, and Spanish. To download our app, click here. https://atlantisadventures.com/narration
As a friendly reminder, there is no Wi-Fi aboard the submarine, so guests must download the app prior to their tour. Guest may use their own headsets or earbuds and play the recording off their tablets or phones.
- Each tour is approximately one hour and 40 minutes. Actual underwater tour time is 45 minutes.
- Shuttle boat ride between the pier in Waikiki and the submarine is 10 minutes each way, plus transfer time onboard the submarine.
- There are limited seats per submarine tour times; please plan accordingly.
- Website reservations are subject to confirmation by Roberts Hawaii. If desired dive time is not available, Roberts Hawaii may book another time to secure your desired date. Please provide contact information in the event changes to your reservations are required.
- Guests must check in at the Atlantis Submarine ticket booth located at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Alii Tower next to Tropics Cafe.
- Check in 30 minutes prior to dive time. Parking validation is provided only for the Hilton Hawaiian self-parking garage.
- There is a five-minute walk from the Hilton Hawaiian Village bus depot to the Atlantis pier.
- Tour operation is subject to weather and ocean advisories.
- Children must be at least 36 inches tall to ride the submarine.
- Guests must be physically capable of ascending and descending a near vertical ladder unassisted in order to ride the submarine.
Cancellations made outside of 72 hours from service day is subject to a 10% cancellation fee. Please allow 10-12 working days for refunds to be processed back to your card. Cancellations made less than 72 hours from service day is non-refundable. (100% charge). No shows are subject to full charge.