Enjoy an evening of Polynesian entertainment in Waikiki that includes stunning illusions, dramatic special effects, professional choreography, and more.
- Duration: 9 hours
- Availability: Daily
- Time: 7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
AWARD-WINNING OAHU ISLAND TOUR
Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a seasoned traveler, our famous Oahu island tour is the ultimate way to soak up all the beauty and culture of Hawaii in just one day.
During this Oahu sightseeing tour, you will be swept away to the island’s most breathtaking landmarks and destinations, including the world-famous Hanauma Bay, the spouting “Blow Hole,” and the renowned Kualoa Ranch, which is nestled against the stunning Koolau Mountains.
SIT BACK, RELAX & ENJOY AN OAHU ADVENTURE
Spending the day with one of our experienced drivers is like hanging out with your best friend. Each driver brings first-hand knowledge combined with passion, education and a dash of fun. It’s like an adventure value pack that you can only get from our Oahu island tour!
Get onboard one of the best tours on Oahu! This is the one day you’ll be telling your friends about and remember for the rest of your life.
DELUXE OAHU ISLAND TOUR FEATURES
- Includes a souvenir gift and a BBQ buffet lunch at Aunty Pat’s Cafe at Kualoa Ranch
- Kualoa buffet menu: Kualoa field green salad, fresh pineapple wedges, kimchee, BBQ pork ribs, buttered corn, mango-pineapple teriyaki chicken, Kualoa chili, steamed white rice, chef’s choice of dessert.
- Vegetarian/gluten-free menu: Guests can choose one of the following items from the buffet, which come with Kualoa field green salad, kimchee, and fresh sliced pineapple
- VEG – Stuffed spinach mushroom roll-ups, garden burger, veggie wrap, or veggie sandwich
- GF – Grilled mahi-mahi
(* denotes stops made, ** denotes stop if parking available)
- Diamond Head – A 200,000-year-old defining volcanic structure formed the Honolulu Volcanic Series. It’s a worldwide symbol of the Hawaiian Islands
- Kahala Estates – A large concentration of some of the most expensive real estate and beachfront properties in Hawaii. Many celebrities and business moguls vacation homes in this area.
- Hanauma Bay Lookout** – Once a recreational area of the Hawaiian nobility, today this sheltered bay is one of the most popular tourist destinations on the Island. Closed on Tuesdays, this tour does not include swimming.
- Halona “Blow Hole” Lookout** – This volcanic lava tube propels water into the sky like a whale’s blowhole
- Waimanalo Town* – This quaint, scenic town is known for its local flavor and numerous plant nurseries and agricultural lots that extend back toward the Koolau Mountains.
- Nuuanu Pali Lookout* – The bewitchingly scenic lookout was also the site of the Battle of Nuuanu, one of the bloodiest conflicts in Hawaiian history. It was here that Kamehameha I conquered the island of Oahu on his quest to unite the Hawaiian Islands. Please note: Nuuanu Pali Lookout reopened on 11/4/19!
- Byodo-In Temple* – This picturesque Buddhist temple tucked in the Valley of the Temples is a half-sized replica of the 900-year-old temple in Japan. It has been featured in the TV series Hawaii Five-O, Magnum P.I., Lost and the 2001 movie Pearl Harbor.
- Kualoa Ranch* – Enjoy a tram ride around one of the most scenic places on any of the Oahu tours. The sacred hill of Kauakahi-a-Kahoowaha, found here, was the key to the sovereignty of the Kingdom of Oahu.
- Laie Hawaii Mormon Temple – The first temple built by the Latter Day Saints Church outside the continental United States, this beautiful complex features breathtaking lush tropical gardens of Hawaiian foliage and flowers, cascading water features and more.
- North Shore Surfing Beaches – Welcome to the surfing mecca of the world! Watch out for the massive waves that have attracted so many surfers to its shores. These beaches are also a popular area for filming.
- Dole Plantation* – Visit Hawaii’s “Pineapple Experience,” see pineapples from all over the world and try the delicious Dole Whip ice cream. Approximate 20min stop.
- Chinaman’s Hat – The basalt islet in Kaneohe Bay is shaped curiously like a hat. According to Hawaiian mythology, the island is formed from the remains of a Dragon’s tail that were chopped off and tossed to the ocean.
“Our tour guide was brilliant, he was so knowledgeable and good fun. He also got everyone talking and interacting with each other he made the early start well worth it. The tour itself was excellent taking in a good one side of the island from Diamond Head to Waimea Valley, with an excellent lunch.” – Visitor from Cheshire
“Not only did this tour save us some money unlike others in town but being on a smaller bus with less of a crowd allowed us to see tons! I would recommend this tour to anyone that has or hasn’t seen Oahu as you learn so much about the beautiful island and culture.” – Visitor, Whistler, Canada
“The guide we had was excellent. He had a keen knowledge and deep understanding of the history and culture of Oahu and all the places we visited. And he brought us to a great local spot for lunch.” – Visitor, Massapequa, New York
- Moderate walking – please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately.
- You may wish to bring a light jacket in case of rain at Kualoa Ranch. The Legends and Legacy Tram is included in the tour.
- Dole Plantation’s maze, train, and garden tour are not included in the tour.
- Hanauma Bay is closed on Tuesdays.
- Dole Plantation is closed on Christmas Day.
- Kualoa Ranch is closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of Roberts Hawaii.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the comment section at the time of booking.
- If you require a wheelchair accessible vehicle, the type of wheelchair must be specified in the comments section when booking online or by directly calling Roberts Hawaii. Due to limited availability, we require ADA vehicle reservations to be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date and time of service.
- We make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of disabled travelers.
Reservations may be canceled free of charge up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled tour service for a full refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable.