Explore the legacy of Pearl Harbor and visit the USS Arizona Memorial, the USS Missouri Battleship, and more in this emotionally resonating tour.
OAHU GRAND CIRCLE ISLAND TOUR
- Duration: Approximately 9 hours (not including hotel pickup & drop off times)
- Availability: Daily
- Time: 6:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Waikiki Pickups: 6:45 a.m. – 7:25 a.m.
- Waikiki Returns: Approximately 4:30 p.m.
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 4 - 11
Award-Winning Oahu Island Tour
Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a seasoned traveler, our famous Oahu island tour is the ultimate way to soak up all the beauty and culture of Hawaii in just one day.
During this Oahu sightseeing tour, you will be swept away to the island’s most breathtaking landmarks and destinations, including the the spouting “Blow Hole,” and the renowned Kualoa Ranch, which is nestled against the stunning Koolau Mountains.
Sit Back, Relax & Enjoy an Oahu Adventure
Spending the day with one of our experienced drivers is like hanging out with your best friend. Each driver brings first-hand knowledge combined with passion, education and a dash of fun. It’s like an adventure value pack that you can only get from our Oahu island tour!
Get on board one of the best tours on Oahu! This is the one day you’ll be telling your friends about and remember for the rest of your life.
(* denotes stops made, ** denotes stop if parking available)
- Diamond Head – A 200,000-year-old defining volcanic structure formed the Honolulu Volcanic Series. It’s a worldwide symbol of the Hawaiian Islands
- Kahala Estates – Kahala Estates are a large concentration of some of the most expensive real estate and beachfront properties in Hawaii. Many celebrities and business moguls vacation homes in this area.
- Hanauma Bay* Formed within a volcanic cone, this marine ecosystem offers spectacular views (Closed on Mondays and Tuesday’s)
- Halona “Blow Hole” Lookout** – This volcanic lava tube propels water into the sky like a whale’s blowhole
- Waimanalo Town* – This quaint, rustic town is known for its local flavor and numerous plant nurseries and agricultural lots that extend back toward the Koolau Mountains.
- Nuuanu Pali Lookout* – The bewitchingly scenic lookout was also the site of the Battle of Nuuanu, one of the bloodiest conflicts in Hawaiian history. It was here that Kamehameha I conquered the island of Oahu on his quest to unite the Hawaiian Islands.
- Chinaman’s Hat – The basalt islet in Kaneohe Bay is shaped curiously like a hat. According to Hawaiian mythology, the island is formed from the remains of a giant lizard or dragon’s tail that was chopped off and tossed to the ocean.
- Kualoa Ranch* Daily lunch stop (subject to change) at Kualoa Ranch Private Nature Reserve on 4,000 acres, it is one of the most sacred places on the island with their goal to protect the natural beauty of the lands.
- Laie Hawaii Mormon Temple – The first temple built by the Latter Day Saints Church outside the continental United States, this beautiful complex features breathtaking lush tropical gardens of Hawaiian foliage and flowers, cascading water features and more.
- North Shore Surfing Beaches – Welcome to the surfing mecca of the world! Watch out for the massive waves that have attracted so many surfers to its shores. These beaches are also a popular area for filming.
- Dole Plantation* – Visit Hawaii’s “Pineapple Experience,” see pineapples from all over the world and try the delicious Dole Whip ice cream. Approximate 20min stop.
- Moderate walking – please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately.
- You may wish to bring a light jacket due to possible rain at some of the stops.
- Dole Plantation’s maze, train, and garden tour are not included in the tour.
- Dole Plantation is closed on Christmas Day.
- Kualoa Ranch is closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of Roberts Hawaii.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the comment section at the time of booking.
- If you require a wheelchair accessible vehicle, the type of wheelchair must be specified in the comments section when booking online or by directly calling Roberts Hawaii. Due to limited availability, we require ADA vehicle reservations to be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date and time of service.
- We make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of disabled travelers.
Cancellations made outside of 48 hours from service day is subject to a 10% cancellation fee. Please allow 10-12 working days for refunds to be processed back to your card. Cancellations made less than 48 hours from service day is non-refundable. (100% charge). No shows are subject to full charge.