Take a night drive to Oahu’s most fascinating and spooky sites in the hopes of spotting orbs, the souls of individuals that show up as balls of light in photos.
- Duration: 2 – 2.5 hours
- Availability: Only on Thursday and Saturday nights
- Time: 6:30 – 9 p.m.
HONOLULU CITY HAUNTS WALKING TOUR
Prepare yourself for a spooky guided tour on the island of Oahu where you will get to see some of Honolulu’s most haunted places.
Guests on this downtown Honolulu walking tour will visit Iolani Palace, the State Capitol Building, Chinatown and more. Your knowledgeable and entertaining guide will share fascinating tales of history, mythology, and ghosts. Some places do not allow entry, so guides will stand outside the building or location and tell the story.
This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 6, due to the intensity of the ghost stories and potential paranormal experiences.
If you are brave enough for some spine-chilling stories, haunted sites, and unexplained phenomena, head out on the Honolulu City Haunts Walking Tour. This tour takes place at night when it is said you are most likely to have a brush with the supernatural.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Wear comfortable walking shoes. Do not wear flip-flops or high heels.
- Sites may vary due to adverse weather conditions or private cultural activity.
- In case of rain, bring an umbrella or jacket; the tour will operate even if raining.
- An adult due to the subject matter of the ghost tours must accompany children. As a courtesy to other guests, children under the age of 6 are not encouraged to attend due to the intensity of the ghost stories and potential paranormal experiences.
- Oahu Ghost Tours is operated by The Real Hawaii Eco-Cultural Excursions and is for entertainment purposes.
- Pickups by Oahu Ghost Tours start at 6:30 p.m. from Waikiki
- Paranormal activity is not guaranteed.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
“It’s a different look at night and interesting story from our guide. We captured one ghostly image on a cell phone camera, at least it looked like grandma.” – Visitor, Lewiston, New York (Trip Advisor)
“Our experience with our guide was amazing! This is such an awesome thing to do and we actually got some ghost pictures! I will definitely love to do this again.” – Visitor (Trip Advisor)
“We learned about history and some paranormal activities in the area. We also had images in our pictures that didn’t show up on pictures taken just before or after.” – Visitor, Port Orchard, Washington (Trip Advisor)