With its striking natural beauty, Kauai has long been a destination for Hollywood filmmakers intent on capturing the island’s unspoiled terrain. See famous locations for Pirates of the Caribbean, Jurassic Park, and more!
- Duration: Full day
- Availability: Monday – Saturday
- Time: 5:15 a.m.
ISLAND HOPPING TO KAUAI: HAWAII MOVIE TOUR
Kauaʻi is a place that sets the imagination soaring. Her extraordinary beauty and charm have been immortalized in dozens of Hollywood films and television shows, yet there’s nothing like seeing the real thing.
The Hawaii Movie Tour® on Kauaʻi is a unique opportunity to experience the island through the filmmaker’s lens on an incredible guided tour of Kauaʻi’s famous movie locations. The fun-filled and expertly narrated tour is aboard an air-conditioned minibus that stops at Kauaʻi’s iconic movie locations while also viewing film clips of some of Hollywood’s most notable movies filmed on the island.
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS (* denotes stops made)
- Wailua Falls (Kauai)* – Fantasy Island, Dragonfly, Castaway Cowboy, The Amazing Race, and Tropic Thunder.
- Hanamaulu Bay* – Donovan’s Reef, Pagan Love Song, Six Days Seven Nights, and Voodoo Island.
- Coco Palms* – Roberts Hawaii is the only tour and transportation company with access to this popular site. Please note that you have to sign a waiver prior to entering the venue. Elvis Presley’s Blue Hawaii, Fantasy Island, and Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Opaekaa Falls Lookout* – Most accessible waterfall on the island. Location where Donovan’s Reef, Lt. Robin Crusoe, USN, and Seven Women from Hell were filmed.
- Kapaa Town – Jurassic Park
- Aliomanu – Six Days Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
- Moloaa Beach* – Gilligan’s Island and Castaway Cowboy
- Kilauea Lighthouse Overlook* – Lilo & Stitch
- Important Information
- Children under the age of 2 are free and must be seated on an adult’s lap. If you require a seat for a child under the age of 2, please purchase a child admission.
- Lunch included
- All one-day tours are subject to availability, change without notice, and include roundtrip transfers from Waikiki hotels and roundtrip airfare to the Neighbor Island. All guests must bring a valid ID for airport security check-in. International guests must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
- Locations/routes may be modified due to National Park and State Park advisories.
- ADA Requests
- Due to accessibility restrictions, not all tour stops are ADA accessible as we are unable to deploy the vehicle wheelchair lift. Locations affected include Moloaa Bay and Wailua Falls.
- Stops may include sandy, uneven, or unpaved paths.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the comment section at the time of booking.
- If you require a wheelchair accessible vehicle, the type of wheelchair must be specified in the comments section when booking online or by directly calling Roberts Hawaii. Due to limited availability, we require ADA vehicle reservations to be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date and time of service.
- We make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of disabled travelers.
- Cancellation Terms
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of four participants is not met.
- Once purchased, this tour fee is non-refundable and the tour cannot be canceled. Due to airline restrictions, passenger name changes are not permitted under any circumstance, and switching airlines may not be an option. Airline change penalty fees may apply and vary by airline and fare type.
- No-shows incur full charges – No refunds