Alii Kai is going GREEN!
In Celebration of St. Patrick’s Day, the Alii Kai Catamaran is going GREEN!
Some history about St. Patrick’s Day: It’s traditionally celebrated on March 17, its a religious feast day and remembering the anniversary of Saint Patrick’s death in the fifth century. The Irish have observed this day as a religious holiday for over a thousand years, so don’t forget to save the date, Saturday, March 17 and make your reservations today by visiting: www.aliikaicatamaran.com or call 808-539-9400.
Wear green, bring your friends for food and fun! Enjoy our festivities and our special St. Patrick’s Day Menu:
St. Patrick’s Day Dinner Menu
- Waimanalo Mixed Greens Salad
- Ranch, 1000, Sesame-Ginger Vinaigrette Dressings
- Fresh Taro Rolls
- Kim Chee
- Pineapple & Mint Cole Slaw
- Irish Beef & Broccoli Salad
- Chinese Chicken Salad with Chow Mein Noodles
- Hawaiian Fruit Bowl
- Killarney’s Pub Potato Salad
- Jasmine Rice
- Steamed New Potatoes with Dill
- Asian Noodles & Tofu
- Fresh Island Vegetables
- Golden Curry Sauce
- Huli Huli Chicken w/ Pineapple Salsa
- Fresh Salmon on Organic Baby Spinach with Hollandaise Sauce
- Fresh Corned Beef Brisket on Choi Sum w/ Passion Mustard Glaze
- St. Patty’s Day Cake with Bailey’s Creme
*Menu may be subject to change.
*Special Meal Requests:
To order vegetarian or gluten free meals and for all other special meal requests please call our reservations department 24 hours prior to the service date at (808) 539-9400 on Oahu or toll free at 1-800-831-5541 between the hours of 7:00AM and 6:00PM (HST).
*Note this menu will only be featured on Saturday, March 17th for the holiday.