Enjoy an evening of Polynesian entertainment in Waikiki that includes stunning illusions, dramatic special effects, professional choreography, and more.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Availability: Daily
- Time: 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
PARADISE COVE LUAU
Voted the best luau in Oahu, your night at Paradise Cove begins with a tropical Mai Tai greeting and traditional Hawaiian music to set the festive mood. You’ll then learn more about Hawaiian culture with arts and crafts, games, fishing demonstrations and even the delightful shower of flowers. Not to be missed.
And of course, you’ll want to bring your appetite to enjoy the Paradise Cove Luau menu, which tastefully blends the best of traditional Hawaiian dishes, local favorites, and continental cuisine.
With the Hawaiian sunset as a backdrop, performers will entertain you with an unforgettable display of songs and dances of Hawaii and Polynesian culture.
- Includes Roundtrip Transfer From Waikiki
- Lei Greeting Upon Arrival
- Complimentary Mai Tai Greeting
- Hawaiian Revue
- Arts and Crafts Demonstrations
- Games of Skill and Daring
- Shower of Flowers
- Hukilau on the Beach Ceremony (The ritual pulling up of the fishnets)
- Imu Ceremony (The uncovering of the roast pig from an underground oven.)
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
“If you only do one thing on Oahu this is a must! From the minute you arrive you are met with smiling hospitality and the variety of activities before the meal was a surprise. The organization is perfectly timed and the buffet food was extensive delicious and plentiful. Then came the beautiful sunset which gave us an almost magical setting for the final show.” – Visitor, Sydney, Australia (Trip Advisor)
“The family and I have attended a number of Luaus on Oahu. This was by far the most authentic with an unbelievable setting. They have definitely raised the bar in the luau category.” – Visitor (Trip Advisor)
“There were lots of activities to do and the view was amazing. It was the quintessential luau you think of with the best customer service I’ve ever experienced. Well worth the money and a must do.” – Marion, Illinois (Trip Advisor)
- Salad Bar
- Macaroni Salad
- Broccoli Surimi Salad
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Stir Fried Vegetables
- Island Style Baked Chicken
- Kalua Pig
- Beer Battered Island Fish
- Taro Rolls & Butter
- Cold Steamed Sweet Potato
- Steamed White Rice
- Fresh Pineapple Chunks
- Various Desserts
- Hot Coffee or Hot Tea
- Flat shoes and light sweaters are recommended for safety and comfort.
- Menu is set but may vary based on availability or seasonality of dishes.
- Guests 21 years of age and older must present a picture ID to order or consume alcohol.
- All events and times are weather permitting and subject to change without notice.
- No refund or credit for unredeemed, unwanted, or unused package inclusions, amenities, or activities including drink tickets.
- Shell Lei Greeting upon Arrival
- Wing Seating
- Hawaiian Luau Buffet Menu
- Preloaded Cove Card ($12 value/Adult, $8 value/Youth & Child)
- Fresh Flower Lei Greeting upon Arrival
- Middle Seating
- Hawaiian Luau Buffet Menu
- Preloaded Cove Card ($16 value/Adult, $12 value/Youth & Child)
- Fresh Flower or Kukui Nut Lei Greeting upon Arrival
- Deluxe Seating
- Hawaiian Luau Menu with Table Service
- Complimentary Gift
- Preloaded Cove Card ($24 value/Adult, $18 value/Youth & Child)
- Souvenir Arrival Photo (one per person)