Hawaii Movie Tour - Kauai
Discover the Ultimate Hawaii Hollywood Experience!
Your Online Special (USD)
|Save: $26.50||Save: $18.50|
- Children under the age of 4 are free and must be seated on an adult's lap. If you require a seat for a child under 4, please purchase a child's admission.
- Pickup from Princeville will be at an additional $9.90 charge.
- Above prices are subject to change due to additional transportation fee depending on your hotel pickup location.
- Not all tour stops are ADA accessible.
- Depart: 8:00AM
- Return: 3:00PM
Not just for movie buffs
The Hawaii Movie Tours ® on Kauai is a unique opportunity to experience the island through Hollywood’s eyes on an expert guided tour of Kauai’s famous movie locations. The fun-filled 6-hour narrated tour is aboard an air-conditioned minibus that will stop at Kauai’s iconic movie locations while also viewing film clips of some of Hollywood’s most notable movies filmed on the island. A perfect spot has been chosen to go along with our movie theme. Lunch is included at the famous and rustic Tahiti Nui where George Clooney’s newest movie was filmed, The Descendants.
- Fantasy Island, Dragonfly, Castaway Cowboy and The Amazing Race, Tropic Thunder
- Donovan’s Reef, Pagan Love Song, Six Days, and Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
- Donovan’s Reef, Lt. Robin Crusoe, USN, and Seven Women from Hell
- Blue Hawaii, Fantasy Island, She Gods of Shark Reef, Dinocroc vs Supergator, and Pirates of The Caribbean
- Exclusive Stop for Roberts Hawaii Guests
- Jurassic Park
- Six Days, Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
- Gilligan’s Island and Castaway Cowboy
- George Clooney’s, The Descendants
- Uncommon Valor
- Miss Sadie Thompson
- Miss Sadie Thompson, Wackiest Ship In The Army, South Pacific, Beachhead and Acapulco Gold
*denotes stops made