ALII KAI CATAMARAN DINNER CRUISE
Superb entertainment on the world's largest Polynesian catamaran at Sunset.
Your Online Special (USD)
Makahiki Dinner Buffet
|Save: $14.50||Save: $9.50|
|Save: $19.00||Save: $14.00|
Choose your option and book:
- Three levels to explore
- Live band playing Hawaiian and party hits
- Authentic live Polynesian review
- Dancing and games for everyone
- Panoramic views of Oahu's cityscape
- Friday Fireworks Sail (subject to availability)
- Transportation is included; however, you may also provide your own transportation to meet at Pier 5.
- Upgrade to premium seating along the window for the Makahiki Dinner Cruise for an additional cost of $15.00 per person. Table may be shared with other guests.
- Menu items subject to change without notice. Please reserve your vegetarian or gluten free meal by calling (808) 539-9400, 24 hours prior to sail.
- Alii Kai reserves the right to modify cruise itineraries due to weather or sea conditions. Natural phenomena are random and seasonal and are out of the control of the tour operator.
- Prices, cruise features and/or menu are subject to change without notice.
- Effective July 1, 2004, Homeland Security has mandated a new law on terrorism for the Marine Sector (MARSEC). They are as follows: - All passengers may be subject to a random search of their personal effects (including carry-ons). - All passengers must be able to provide identification upon the request of vessel personnel as proof of his/her identity. - No outside food or beverages are allowed aboard the vessel.
- Friday night fireworks displays are subject to availability. Alii Kai does not operate or control the Friday night fireworks display.
Step Aboard the 170-by-50-foot "Ruler of the Sea"
Ancient Polynesian ocean voyaging canoes were feats of engineering and even today their elegance and efficiency seem amazing. Now you can experience the wonder of these sea-worthy vessels on the Alii Kai. Able to hold up to 500 people, it’s the world’s largest Polynesian Catamaran.
Come aboard for a sunset cruise and evening of music and dancing. As you glide by Honolulu, Waikiki, and Diamond Head be sure to take in the sight of the beautiful coastline and the always-spectacular sunset.
Aboard the Ali’i Kai our menus are created with a delicious mix of fresh, locally grown ingredients. The evening’s entertainment begins with a Polynesian Dinner Show featuring a variety of performers. Afterward, energized by the live music and party atmosphere, you’ll be encouraged to join in the dancing.
Makahiki Dinner Buffet: A Taste of the Islands
GF denotes Gluten Free item, V denotes Vegetarian item
- Island Greens Salad Bowl with Island Dressings (GF, V)
- Platter of Vegetable Crudite (GF, V)
- Kim Chee (GF, V)
- Macaroni Potato Salad (V)
- Vegetable Health Slaw (V)
- Edamame Soy Beans (GF, V)
- Hawaiian Potato Rolls & Butter
- Steamed Rice (GF, V)
- Mashed Potatoes with Roasted Garlic (V)
- Steamed Fresh Vegetable Potpourri (GF, V)
- Hawaiian Kalua Pork with Bok Choy (GF)
- Hoisin Ginger Chicken
- Wild Alaskan Salmon with Lomi Lomi Salmon Garnish
- Carved Herb & Garlic Crusted Roast Beef (GF)
- Chef’s Selections of Fruits & Desserts of the Islands
Hukilau: Hawaiian Style Clam Bake Dinner
Join us for a taste of one of Hawaii’s most beloved traditions, a celebration of the bountiful sea known as a hukilau. In old Hawaii, fishermen and families would gather to cast large nets into the ocean, hauling in a fresh catch to be shared with the entire village. It was a time of feasting and fun.
Freshly Made Papaya Seed Vinaigrette
Alaskan King Crab, Jumbo Shrimp, Black Mussels, Clams, Fresh Corn on the Cob, Portuguese Sausage, Red Skin Potatoes, Hawaiian Limu Seaweed and Lemon
The Ali’i Kai Catamaran’s menus are diverse and contains a wide variety of ingredients, which may contain one or more of the of the following: crustacean/shellfish, eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, soybeans, tree nuts or wheat. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the menu items are completely free from these ingredients, and we assume no responsibility for guests with food allergies or sensitivities. Please inform us at the time of reservation of any allergies and we will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the guest.
Special Meal Requests: For special meal requests, please call our reservations department 24 hours prior to the service date at 808-539-9400 or toll free at 1-800-831-5541 between the hours of 7:00 AM and 6:00 PM HST.
Transportation from Waikiki is between 4:05 PM and 4:50 PM. lf providing your own transportation, check-in time at Pier 5 is 4:45 PM. The Alii Kai departs Aloha Tower, Pier 5 daily at 5:30 PM, and returns at approximately 7:30 PM. Friday sails end at 8:15 PM to allow viewing of the fireworks display off of Waikiki.