ONE DAY - KAUAI - WAIMEA CANYON & FERN GROTTO
Experience the beauty of Kauai's deep valleys and lush fern-covered grottos
Start Your Adventure
|Child (2-11):||$385.00 USD|
- Waimea Canyon*
- Fern Grotto*
- Captain Cook's Landing
- Wailua River Boat Cruise*
- Spouting Horn*
- Koloa town
- Queen Victoria's Profile
- Holoholo Ku Heiau (sacred site)
- Fort Elizabeth
- Opaekaa Falls Lookout
- Coco Palms Grove
*denotes stops made
- A stop at Paradise Garden is made if closure due to repair work to Fern Grotto is scheduled. No refunds. Rates are inclusive of all taxes and fees.
- Once purchased, this tour fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and the tour cannot be cancelled.
- Due to airline restrictions, passenger name changes are not permitted under any circumstance, and switching airlines may not be an option. Airline change penalty fees may apply and vary by airline and fare type.
- Prices are subject to change due to an additional transportation fee depending on your hotel pickup location.
- All One-Day Tours are subject to availability, change without notice, and include: Roundtrip transfers from Waikiki hotels and roundtrip airfare to the neighbor island.
- All guests must bring a valid ID for airport security check-in. International guests must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
- Wear walking shoes and dress comfortably.
- Lunch available for purchase.
- Route may be modified due to National Park Advisories.
Experience the Majesty and Romance of Kauai
A visit to some of Kauai’s most beautiful spots will demonstrate why this island is known as “The Garden Isle”. During your all-day tour, the lush vegetation, covering all altitudes, will surround you: from towering Eucalyptus trees projecting from the 3,500-foot cliffs to the deep valleys and fern-covered grottos. You’ll also be treated to many dramatic ocean views.
In stark contrast to all of Kauai’s lushness is Waimea Canyon State Park. Over thousands of years earthquakes and erosion have created dramatic variation in the colors and textures of the landscape. Waimea Canyon, “The Grand Canyon of the Pacific”, is one of the showpieces on the tour and offers one of the best views of the western coast of the island.
On the eastern side of the island you’ll take a boat cruise down the Wailua River. Among the intensely green foliage you’ll find the Fern Grotto, draped in tropical ferns. Along with the ever-present natural beauty of the place, historical and cultural spots provide a touch of romance to the tour.
Commemorated by a statue is the place Captain Cook supposedly landed in 1778 when he “discovered” the Hawaiian Islands. There are also the remains of the early 19th-century Russian Fort, Fort Elizabeth, and Old Koloa Town, a historic plantation village now known for its shopping and dining. The sacred site of Holo-Holo-Ku Heiau is also a highlight. On this tour you won’t miss a single, significant feature of the “Garden Isle”.