Last modified April 22, 2014
Aloha! Roberts Hawaii has a long tradition of delivering quality services and great experiences to our guests from around the world and our kama’aina. We recognize your concerns on how your information can be used and shared with others. Roberts Hawaii values your trust that we will use your information for the intended purposes for which it was collected and ensure that necessary steps are taken to protect your personal information while using our site. Your privacy is important to us and we respect your right to keep personal information confidential. By visiting the Roberts Hawaii websites, you are accepting and agreeing to these practices that describes the treatment of information provided or collected on this website.
1. What Types of Information Do We Collect?
We collect your personal information to manage your account and subscriptions, process your order, provide you with requested information, improve and personalize your experience, allow your participation in requested promotions, process your job applications, and provide use of third party sites/platforms such as social media.
2. How Do We Use Information About You?
We use your information strictly for the following purposes:
- To optimize and improve our websites, products or services
- To provide you with the products or services requested
- To communicate with you about your account or transactions and send you relevant information such as site updates or policy changes
- To send you offers and promotions for our products or services
- To provide you with advertising based on your activity on our sites and applications and on third-party sites and applications
3. Do We Share Your Personal Information with Third Parties?
No. We will not share information collected and will not allow any third party to use the Service to track, collect or upload any data that personally identifies an individual such as a name, email address or billing information, or other data that can be reasonably linked to such information.
Except in limited circumstances such as:
- When you explicitly allow us to share your personal information with another company (Please note that once we share this information, it becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices)
- When companies perform services on our behalf for you. However, these companies are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law
4. Your Control and Choices
We respect your choices regarding our collection, usage and sharing of your information. These may include:
- You may correct, update or delete your registration account
- You may choose whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services
You may exercise your choices by contacting email@example.com. Please be aware that by doing so, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services requested. In addition, our products or services may not take into account your interests and preferences.
You may also set your browser to reject cookies. Please be aware that this will affect your ability to perform some functions on our site.
5. Data Security and Integrity
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We have in place a security control system designed to ensure your personal information and particularly your credit card information remains safe and private. Credit card information provided through our online reservations forms is encrypted and measures have been taken to secure our server from any unauthorized access. So, when you place orders at our site, and provide your credit card number and other credit card information, Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") technology encrypts all information before sending it, protecting your information from unauthorized access. We recommend that any communications you send us via this site, including comments, suggestions and questions, do not contain information that is private or confidential. Credit card information should only be provided on the online reservations forms that encrypt the number for your protection. While we have taken significant measures to protect your privacy, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Roberts Hawaii does not guarantee and is under no obligation to protect your information from disclosure. If you prefer not to transmit your credit card information over the internet, you may call our Central Reservations Office toll free at (866) 898-2519.
7. Comments and Questions