A traditional Hawaiian luau experience on a fabulous private beach
Start Your Adventure
|Junior (14-20):||$65.00 USD|
|Child (6-13):||$55.00 USD|
- Royal Procession
- Traditional Hawaiian imu ceremony
- Ritual raising of the roasted pig from underground oven
- Time-honored luau delicacies and buffet style Hawaiian favorites
- Traditional Polynesian entertainment
- Admission for children 5 years and under are complimentary
- Transportation to Germaine's Luau included.
- Menu items subject to change without notice.
A Fabulous, Fun-Filled Evening
Visit beautiful Kapolei Beach, just 27 miles from Waikiki, for a traditional Hawaiian Luau. You’ll be treated to a Royal Procession and the Imu Ceremony where the roasted pig is removed from an underground oven. In addition to the succulent roast pig, the buffet selection features delicious luau favorites like Pineapple Coleslaw, Fish Tempura, and Teriyaki Beef.
The entertainment at Germaine’s Luau is a “Polynesian Review”, featuring traditional ceremonies, music, and dances from the islands of Hawaii, New Zealand, Samoa, and Tahiti.
You’ll enjoy a variety of performances, like the fast-moving, fully costumed Tahitian dancers, the intensely physical Samoan Slap Dance, and the thrilling Samoan Fire-Knife dance. You’ll also see the elegant hula performed by dancers interpreting ancient stories through the graceful movements of their hips, arms, and hands.
- Assorted Salads
- Pineapple Coleslaw
- Kalua Pig
- Fish Tempura
- Fried Chicken
- Teriyaki Beef
- Chicken Long Rice
- Lomi Salmon
- Fresh Pineapple Haupia
- Chocolate Cake
- Vanilla Coconut Cake
- Soft drinks, fruit juices, beer, wine
- Mai Tai, Blue Hawaii, Chi Chi, Pina Colada
*Menu is subject to change based upon availability.