A hassle-free way to go shopping for bargains in more than 50 legendary brand name stores.
About UH Football Express Games & Shuttle Service
Locally owned and operated by your fellow Rainbow Warrior Fans. Your best way to the game!
Let’s show our support for our Rainbow Warriors in the Mountain West Conference against some of the Western United States best football programs. Leave the traffic and gas problems to us. The UH Football Express shuttle service to Aloha Stadium gets you there and back with convenient pick-up locations across the island! Pick-ups are available at Hawaii Kai, Kahala, Kailua, Kaneohe, and Mililani.
Pick-Up Locations and Times – Coming Soon
Please be at the pick-up locations 15 minutes prior to the stated departure time. All shuttles depart the stadium 30 minutes after the game ends.
Check back later for next year’s fall season games!
- Aloha Stadium Disclaimer
- All vehicles, bags, jackets, and guests are subject to check.
- The following items are PROHIBITED from entering the Aloha Stadium turnstiles: Weapons, Noise Makers, Illegal Drugs, Cans and Bottles, Umbrellas Coolers, Fireworks, Balloons, Sticks, Selfie Sticks, Outside food & Beverages (Snack Leis are allowed with the following restrictions: each item must be 8oz or less, no liquids, must be already made, cannot be consumed in the stadium), Confetti, Lasers, Inflatable objects, Poles, Skateboards, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Pets (except service animals), Motorized remote controlled devices, and Any items which may pose a health or safety issue.
- Guests and visitors are urged to abide by the guest code of conduct at all times while on Aloha Stadium property.
- Violators are subject to citation, tow, and removal from the property and/or arrest under the provisions of state law.
- Aloha Stadium is monitored by video surveillance. Guests and visitors entering said property consent to being photographed for safety and security reasons.
- View the complete disclaimer here: www.alohastadium.hawaii.gov.