Enjoy an evening of Polynesian entertainment in Waikiki that includes stunning illusions, dramatic special effects, professional choreography, and more.
About the Monster Truck Shuttle
The Monster Truck Show is almost here! Leave the traffic and gas problems to us. The Monster Truck Shuttle service to Aloha Stadium gets you there and back with convenient pick-up locations across the island!
Round Trip transportation will be provided to/from the below locations to Aloha Stadium on May 4, 2019.
Buses will leave venue immediately after the show ends.
- Kapolei / Ewa Area – Kapolei Hale
- Mililani / Wahiawa Area – Mililani Mauka Park and Ride
- Waipahu Area – Kunia Park and Ride
- Kailua Area – Kailua Rec Center
- Kaneohe Area – Alaloa St.
- Kahala Area – Kahala Mall
- Honolulu Area – Ala Moana Hotel
Visit the Aloha Stadium website at https://alohastadium.hawaii.gov/.
- All vehicles, bags, jackets, and guests are subject to check.
- The following items are PROHIBITED from entering the Aloha Stadium turnstiles: Weapons, Noise Makers, Illegal Drugs, Cans and Bottles, Umbrellas Coolers, Fireworks, Balloons, Sticks, Selfie Sticks, Outside food & Beverages (Snack Leis are allowed with the following restrictions: each item must be 8oz or less, no liquids, must be already made, cannot be consumed in the stadium), Confetti, Lasers, Inflatable objects, Poles, Skateboards, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Pets (except service animals), Motorized remote controlled devices, and Any items which may pose a health or safety issue.
- Guests and visitors are urged to abide by the guest code of conduct at all times while on Aloha Stadium property.
- Violators are subject to citation, tow, and removal from the property and/or arrest under the provisions of state law.
- Aloha Stadium is monitored by video surveillance. Guests and visitors entering said property consent to being photographed for safety and security reasons.
- View the complete disclaimer here: www.alohastadium.hawaii.gov.