Explore the legacy of Pearl Harbor and visit the USS Arizona Memorial, the USS Missouri Battleship, and more in this emotionally resonating tour.
- Duration: 9 hours
- Availability: Daily
- Time: 7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Oahu’s Deluxe Grand Circle Island Tour
During this captivating, wraparound adventure, you will be swept off to the island’s most awe-inspiring landmarks and destinations, including the world-famous Hanauma Bay, the spouting “Blow Hole,” and the sacred Kualoa Ranch nestled against the stunning Koolau Mountains.
The narrated Oahu circle tour begins at Diamond Head, then heads past the lavish beachfront residences of celebrities and moguls in Kahala. The trip continues east to Hanauma Bay, then stops at the Halona “Blow Hole,” where a natural volcanic lava tube shoots water to dramatic heights. A stop in Waimanalo will allow you to experience the small-town side of Oahu. At the Byodo-In Temple, tucked in the Valley of the Temples, you will see a half-sized replica of Japan’s 450-year-old place of worship, then travel to the sacred Kualoa Ranch for a tram tour to the lush Kualoa Mountains. At the northern peak of the island, the tour cruises by the Laie Hawaii Mormon Temple and North Shore’s best surfing beaches, then ends at Dole Plantation, home to the famous Dole Whip ice cream. A perfect way to cap a sweet day!
*Please note Hanauma Bay is a strict conservation area, on occasion when capacity is reached, we may not be allowed to stop.*
Tour Overview (˟denotes stops made, ˟˟denotes stop if parking available)
- Halona “Blow Hole” Lookout˟˟
- Waimanalo Town˟
- Nuuanu Pali Lookout˟ Please note: Nuuanu Pali Lookout is closed until further notice due to road construction. Learn more
- Byodo-In Temple˟
- Kualoa Ranch˟
- Laie Hawaii Mormon Temple
- North Shore Surfing Beaches
- Dole Plantation˟
- Chinaman’s Hat
- Diamond Head
- Kahala Estates
- Hanauma Bay Lookout˟˟
Deluxe Tour Features
- Includes a souvenir gift and a BBQ buffet lunch at Aunty Pat’s Cafe at Kualoa Ranch
- Kualoa buffet menu: Kualoa field green salad, fresh pineapple wedges, kimchee, BBQ pork ribs, buttered corn, mango-pineapple teriyaki chicken, Kualoa chili, steamed white rice, chef’s choice of dessert.
- Vegetarian/gluten-free menu: Guests can choose one of the following items from the buffet, which come with Kualoa field green salad, kimchee, and fresh sliced pineapple
- VEG – Stuffed spinach mushroom roll-ups, garden burger, veggie wrap, or veggie sandwich
- GF – Grilled mahi-mahi
- What Others Are Saying
“Our tour guide was brilliant, he was so knowledgeable and good fun. He also got everyone talking and interacting with each other he made the early start well worth it. The tour itself was excellent taking in a good one side of the island from Diamond Head to Waimea Valley, with an excellent lunch.” – Visitor from Cheshire
“Not only did this tour save us some money unlike others in town but being on a smaller bus with less of a crowd allowed us to see tons! I would recommend this tour to anyone that has or hasn’t seen Oahu as you learn so much about the beautiful island and culture.” – Visitor, Whistler, Canada
“The guide we had was excellent. He had a keen knowledge and deep understanding of the history and culture of Oahu and all the places we visited. And he brought us to a great local spot for lunch.” – Visitor, Massapequa, New York
- Important Information
- Moderate walking – please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately.
- You may wish to bring a light jacket in case of rain at Kualoa Ranch. The Legends and Legacy Tram is included in the tour.
- Dole Plantation’s maze, train, and garden tour are not included in the tour.
- Hanauma Bay is closed on Tuesdays.
- Dole Plantation is closed on Christmas Day.
- Kualoa Ranch is closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of Roberts Hawaii.
- ADA Requests
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the comment section at the time of booking.
- If you require a wheelchair accessible vehicle, the type of wheelchair must be specified in the comments section when booking online or by directly calling Roberts Hawaii. Due to limited availability, we require ADA vehicle reservations to be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date and time of service.
- We make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of disabled travelers.
- Cancellation Terms
Reservations may be canceled free of charge up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled tour service for a full refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable.