A Negative COVID-19 PCR test is required for most International Travel Destinations.
Self Tests are available from 8:15am to 4:15pm
Community Testing – OAHU RESIDENTS ONLY!
Appointments available from 9:00am – 3:45 pm. Pre-registration required
- State of Hawaii, International Country (except Japan)
- Nasal Test
- Entering Japan PCR Test or Other Countries RT-PCR Saliva Test
- Regular Test
- Rapid Test
- Community Testing Oahu Residents ONLY! Available by Appointment Only between 9:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Rapid Test
Welcome to the Aloha PCR Test Center by Roberts Hawaii! All of our staff will be happy to assist you.
Traveling Internationally and need a PCR Test? We are located at 2155 Kalakaua Ave #810, Honolulu, HI 96815. The Bank of Hawaii building on the 8th floor across the road from the Hard Rock Cafe at the entrance of Waikiki.
In the unlikely event that the test result is “positive”, please contact the nearest medical facility on your own to receive treatment. Please note, treatment is not covered by the cost and will be your responsibility.
You must pre-register to be tested and avoid a long waiting time.
- Do not eat, drink (including water), smoke or brush your teeth within 30 minutes from your appointment time. The test will be inaccurate.
- Must bring Passport for every guest with an appointment.
- Testing of children under the age of 5 will requires parental assistance.
- If you feel unwell on the day of the test and have a fever of 38 degrees or higher, please contact us by phone.
- If a “negative” result is give, a certificate will be sent to the registered e-mail address with the issued data.
- If you need the results to be printed, you may return to testing site with your passport during our business hours or see your hotels business center or front desk.
Method: Saliva will be collected on own with the RT-PCR test kit. Staff will not be able to assist with collection.
Certificate: If a result of “Negative” is given, a certificate in the format specified by the Japanese Government will be given provided.
Testing Agency: Capture Diagnostics, LLC
A fee of $ 20 will be charged for cancellations and content changes after payment by credit card.
No fees if changes or cancellations are made at least 24 hour prior to appointment time. If you do not contact us in advance or contact us inside of 24 hours from your appointment time, no refund will be issued.
Location of Aloha PCR Test Center:
Bank of Hawaii Building
2155 Kalakaua Ave #810
Honolulu, HI 96815
Phone: (808) 204-1726
Email: [email protected]
Hours: 8am – 5pm HST
Inspections available: 7 days a week
- First inspection time: 8:15 a.m.
- Last inspection time: 4:15 p.m.
Inspection times are subject to change without notice.