Play and swim with the friendly dolphins at Sea Life Park, or see sea lions or penguins perform at one of the many theaters in the park.
- Duration: 5.5 or 7 hours
- Availability: Daily
- Time: 10 a.m. – 3:30 or 5 p.m.
WET ‘N’ WILD HAWAII
Wet’n’ Wild Hawaii features more than 25 exhilarating attractions suited for adults, teens, and kids. Nestled on 29-acres in lush tropical landscaping and natural cliffs, this Oahu water park features a different adventure around every corner. Younger children love “Keiki Kove,” an interactive “spray ground,” or “Kapolei Kooler,” an exciting tubing adventure. Thrill seekers should check out “Flyin’ Hawaiian,” waterslides that end in a 12-foot free fall into a swimming pool. “Shaka” is another extreme experience with an even bigger, 36-foot free fall. So whatever kind of adventure you’re after, you can create it at Wet ‘N’ Wild.
Height restrictions apply on some attractions.
- Kapolei Kooler – kick back in a tube as you cruise along an 800-foot long continuous river
- Shaka – ride an inner tube with someone on the world’s widest half-pipe
- Flyin’ Hawaiian – shoot into mid-air and land with a splash!
- Surfsliders – twist and turn down three exciting body slides
- Waterworld – experience a multi-level activity pool with seven family slides, lily pad walks, and other mini attractions
- Keiki Kove – an interactive children’s playground filled with waterfalls, mini-slides, water cannons, and more
- Big Kahuna – twist, turn, and splash in a two- or three-person tube
- Waianae Coaster – ride down the 4.5-story cliffs of Kapolei, featuring four different double-tube slides
- Available for purchase in park: Entrance pass for “Da’ Flow Rider,” a self-contained ride that allows you to surf, skateboard, and snowboard, adult beverages and tropical juices at Cutter’s Island, refreshments at the Windjammer food court or Kau Kau Café, and pool gear and accessories rental at Da Surf Shack
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
“The rides were great and we did not have to wait too long for most of them.” – Visitor, Olympia, Washington (Trip Advisor)
“This waterpark is a super fun place. There’s lots to do for kids of any age. There are lifeguards on any feature which allows submersion.” – Visitor, Oahu, Hawaii (Trip Advisor)
“Absolute great day at Wet n Wild!! Great day, recommend getting a cabana also. It has a variety of great waterslides.” – Visitor, Melbourne, Australia
- Deluxe Package Inclusions
- Admission to Hawaii’s only water park
- Round-trip transfer from Waikiki
- BBQ lunch buffet
- Unlimited soda
- A bodyboard lesson at “Hawaiian Waters Wave Pool”
- Special souvenir gift