Enjoy an evening of Polynesian entertainment in Waikiki that includes stunning illusions, dramatic special effects, professional choreography, and more.
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Availability: Daily
- Time: 6:30 p.m.
About Magic of Polynesia Dinner Special
Extended by popular demand, an onolicious, local-style dinner – FREE! – with each purchase of the Magic of Polynesia Show Only. Enjoy the dramatic and spell-binding wizardry of the Magic of Polynesia Show while munching on yummy BBQ chicken, kalua pork & cabbage, yakisoba noodles, fresh pineapple and more.
This heart-warming treat includes:
- Signature Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- Kalua Pork & Cabbage
- Mixed Greens Salad
- Yakisoba Noodles
- Fresh Pineapple
- Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Chocolate
This magical offer is available for a limited time only, so reserve your seat today!
Magic of Polynesia Box Office: (808) 971-4321
The Magic of Polynesia
The creation of local boy and master illusionist John Hirokawa, Magic of Polynesia is a bewitching evening of music, dance, humor, electrifying pyrotechnics, and an astonishing array of levitations, disappearances, reappearances, Houdini-esque escapes, and other seemingly impossible feats. Staged in a $7.5 million state-of-the-art showroom in the heart of Waikiki, highlights of the show range from impressive sleight-of-hand illusions to vanishing acts on a grand scale. Interspersed throughout the show are mesmerizing Polynesian performances including graceful dances with Hawaiian, Tahitian and Samoan origins.
- Terms of Promotion
- For a limited time only
- With purchase of Magic of Polynesia Show Only
- Valid for show dates: Now to December 20, 2018
- Offer valid only on SHOW ONLY products (without meals)
- Subject to availability, and may not be combined with other offers. Not for resale.
- Other restrictions may apply. Roberts Hawaii reserves the right to discontinue the promotion without notice.
- Important Information
- Show with Free Dinner seating starts at 6:20 p.m. Monday through Sunday.
- The Magic of Polynesia showroom is located at the Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort on 2300 Kalakaua Avenue, check-in at Lobby Level.
- A different illusionist may be featured on Sundays and Mondays.
- Cancellation Terms
Cancellations must be made by noon on the day of service and result in a 10% service charge. No refunds provided for cancellations occurring after noon on the day of scheduled service. No-shows are not refunded.