This is a perfect tour for those who want to experience Oahu’s most famous sights, including Pearl Harbor, and all other top sites of the island!
- Duration: 8.5 hours
- Availability: Monday – Saturday
- Time: 9:05 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Tour pick-up at around 8:25 a.m.
About 5 Star Circle Island Tour
This Oahu Circle Island Tour focuses more on sightseeing than any of our other tours. It does not visit Pearl Harbor. Throughout this journey, you are engaged with legends and historical culture of Hawaii through your navigator along the way.
Island Tour Details
- Dole Pineapple Pavilion
- North Shore Big Wave Beaches
- Drive Through Hale’iwa Town
- Kahana Valley Drive-By
- Tropical Farms Experience
- Historical Plantation Train Ride
- Exclusive canoe ride at the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Windward Oahu Offshore Islands
- South Shore Oahu Lookouts
- Halona Blowhole Lookout
- Hanauma Bay Lookout (Closed Tuesday)
- Diamond Head Crater Lookout
- Breakfast Pastry Included. Lunch Included at Pounders
- Cancellation Terms
Cancellations made more than 24 hours before the tour are refunded minus a 10% credit card service fee (if applicable). Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the tour are not refunded. No-shows are not refunded. You are allowed a one-time reschedule for requests made more than 24 hours prior.