Discover Hana, the jewel of the Valley Isle, on this breathtaking adventure, as you access the narrow, winding road marked by tiny bridges, wildly gorgeous foliage, and waterfalls.
- Duration: Full day
- Availability: Daily
- Time: 5:15 a.m.
About Heavenly Hana Tour – Maui
There is a good reason this all-day excursion across East Maui is called a “heavenly” tour, with it weaving and winding to some of the island’s most divine destinations, including Keanae Lookout, Waianapanapa State Park, and the Seven Sacred Pools.
As you travel along on this 68-mile trip, your experienced driver and friendly guide gives a captivating narration of the island’s secrets all along the way. Weaving through the lush tropical rainforest, there are more than 600 curves & 59 one-lane bridges on the Road to Hana with stunning vistas, cascading waterfalls, and scenic coastal scenery galore! It’s more about the journey rather than the destination on the Road to Hana, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the view from our comfortable air-conditioned mini-coaches.
Tour Overview (* denotes stops made)
- Hookipa Lookout* – Maui’s famous North Shore beach where surfing and windsurfing competitions are held and waves can reach 25 feet in the winter months.
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park* – This forested park offers scenic views of Maui’s coastline. It is also home to beautiful and exotic plants.
- Keanae Lookout* – This lookout gives you a magnificent view of Maui, from the rocky black lava coast to its opulent green Hawaiian taro fields.
- Waikani Falls – Also known as the Three Bears Falls, this popular waterfall features three parallel waterfalls splashing from as high as 1000 feet into the pool below.
- Puaa Kaa Wayside State Park – Verdant tropical rainforest with breathtaking waterfalls and glistening pools.
- Waianapanapa State Park* – Means “glistening fresh water” in Hawaiian. This picturesque park features a native hala forest, a natural stone arch, blowholes, freshwater streams, a legendary cave, sparkling pools, and a black sand beach.
- “Heavenly” Hana Town – This “heavenly” town is home to Pii-lani Temple, the largest heiau in Hawaii, exotic flowers, rich history, a famous general store, and so much more.
- Palikea Stream – The largest perennial stream on Maui.
- Charles Lindbergh’s Grave* – The burial ground of prominent aviator, inventor, explorer, author, and activist Charles Lindbergh. In 1927, Lindbergh became the first person to make a non-stop solo flight across the Atlantic Ocean.
- Important Information
- Picnic lunch includes a 6-inch sub sandwich, macaroni salad, fruits, cookie, canned juice, and bottled water. Please inform us of special dietary requests 24 hours in advance. Menu is subject to change.
- The tour features a continental breakfast which includes freshly baked pastries, whole fruit, 100% Maui-grown coffee, hot cocoa, and a selection of hot teas.
- Moderate walking. Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately
- You may wish to bring a light jacket as it gets cooler upcountry.
- The ride to Hana may be rough as there are stretches of uneven surfaces.
- Locations/routes may be modified due to national and state park advisories.
- All guests must bring a valid ID for airport security check-in. International guests must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
- Children under 2 years of age are considered FREE if child is on lap and does not occupy a seat. Please let us know in the comments section when booking.
- All one-day tours are subject to availability, change without notice, and include round-trip transfers from Waikiki hotels and round-trip airfare to the destination island
- ADA Requests
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the comment section at the time of booking.
- If you require a wheelchair accessible vehicle, the type of wheelchair must be specified in the comments section when booking online or by directly calling Roberts Hawaii. Due to limited availability, we require ADA vehicle reservations to be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date and time of service.
- We make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of disabled travelers.
- Cancellation Terms
- Once purchased, this tour fee is non-refundable and the tour cannot be canceled. Due to airline restrictions, passenger name changes are not permitted under any circumstance, and switching airlines may not be an option. Airline change penalty fees may apply and vary by airline and fare type.
- No-shows incur full charges – No refunds