There’s something for everyone at Wet ‘N’ Wild Hawaii. Younger children will love “Keiki Kove”, an interactive “spray ground”, or “Kapolei Kooler”, an exciting tubing adventure. Thrill seekers will want to check out “Flyin’ Hawaiian”, water slides that end in a 12-foot free fall into a swimming pool. “Shaka” is another extreme experience with an even bigger, 36-foot free fall. So whatever kind of adventure you’re after, you’ll be able to create it at Wet ‘N’ Wild. Enjoy the rides and attractions in eight different water complexes!
- Kapolei Kooler – kickback in a tube as you cruise along an 800-foot long continuous river
- Shaka – ride an inner tube with someone on the world’s widest half-pipe
- Flyin’ Hawaiian – shoot into mid-air and land with a splash!
- Surfsliders – twist and turn down three exciting body slides
- Waterworld – experience a multi-level activity pool with seven family slides, lily pad walks, and other mini attractions
- Keiki Kove – an interactive children’s playground filled with waterfalls, mini-slides, water cannons, and more
- Big Kahuna – twist, turn, and splash in a two- or three-person tube
- Waianae Coaster – ride down the 4.5-story cliffs of Kapolei, featuring four different double-tube slides
- Available for purchase in park: Entrance pass for "Da' Flow Rider", a self-contained ride that allows you to surf, skateboard, and snowboard, adult beverages and tropical juices at Cutter's Island, refreshments at the Windjammer food court or Kau Kau Café and pool gear and accessories rental at Da Surf Shack