This is a perfect tour for those who want to experience Oahu’s most famous sights, including Pearl Harbor, and all other top sites of the island!
- Duration: 8.5 hours
- Availability: Monday – Saturday
- Time: 9:05 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Tour pick-up at around 8:25 a.m.
- Child (Ages 4-11)
- Lap Child (3 and under)
About 5 Star Circle Island Tour
This Oahu Circle Island Tour focuses more on sightseeing than any of our other tours. Throughout this journey, you are engaged with legends and historical culture of Hawaii through your navigator along the way. A local breakfast pastry and buffet lunch are included with this tour.
Why upgrade to a luxury tour?
Hoku Hawaii Tours offers the most luxurious Hawaii tours. They will navigate you to the beauty, legends, and culture of Hawaii. This upgraded tour features:
- Smaller, more intimate tour groups
- Luxury vehicles with extra comfort
- Highly trained guides in Hawaii’s rich culture & history
- Complimentary breakfast pastry among other local dishes
- And more!
Island Tour Details
- Dole Pineapple Pavilion
- Historical Plantation Train Ride
- North Shore Big Wave Beaches
- Drive Through Haleiwa Town
- Kahana Valley Drive-By
- Tropical Farms Experience
- Hawaiian Cultural Exchange with Hui Aloha Aina Mamona (partial proceeds of the tour are donated to this local non-profit partner)
- Windward Oahu Offshore Islands
- South Shore Oahu Lookouts
- Halona Blowhole Lookout
- Hanauma Bay Lookout (Closed Tuesday)
- Diamond Head Crater Lookout
- Breakfast Pastry Included. Lunch Buffet Included.
If you are interested in a luxury Circle Island Tour that includes Pearl Harbor, click here.
Cancellations made more than 24 hours before the tour are refunded minus a 10% credit card service fee (if applicable). Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the tour are not refunded. No-shows are not refunded. You are allowed a one-time reschedule for requests made more than 24 hours prior.