Stop at all of Oahu’s most scenic spots, from the Dole Pineapple Pavilion and Haleiwa Town to Diamond Head Crater Lookout and more!
- Duration: 11 hours
- Availability: Monday – Saturday
- Time: 6:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Tour pick-up around 5:50 a.m.
About 5 Star Circle Island Tour with Pearl Harbor
This tour highlights Oahu’s top spots in one adventurous day. Start your day with a trip to Pearl Harbor to visit the USS Arizona Memorial and Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Then, continue the day with a tour around the island to view and stop at all its most scenic spots.
Island Tour Details & Stops
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Dole Pineapple Pavilion
- North Shore Oahu Surf Beach
- Drive Through Haleiwa Town
- Historical Plantation Train Ride
- Tropical Farms Experience
- Hawaiian Cultural Exchange with Hui Aloha Aina Mamona (partial proceeds of the tour are donated to this local non-profit partner)
- Windward Offshore Islands
- South Shore Oahu Lookouts
- Halona Blowhole Lookout
- Hanauma Bay Lookout (Closed Tuesday) Please note: Hanauma Bay will be closed for road repairs September 30, 2019 through October 6, 2019.
- Diamond Head Crater Lookout
- Breakfast Pastry Included. Lunch Included.
Please be advised in the event of a Government Shutdown the National Parks currently will have limited access available to the public.
Cancellations made more than 24 hours before the tour are refunded minus a 10% credit card service fee (if applicable). Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the tour are not refunded. No-shows are not refunded. You are allowed a one-time reschedule for requests made more than 24 hours prior.