Extended by popular demand, a delicious, local-style bento box – FREE! – with each purchase of the Magic of Polynesia Show only.
- Duration: 2.5 – 3 hours
- Availability: Daily
- Time: 6 p.m.
MAGIC OF POLYNESIA
Imagine a spectacular evening of Magic and Polynesian entertainment rolled into one – right in the heart of Waikiki. Welcome to The Magic of Polynesia.
Created by Merlin award-winning Illusionist, John Hirokawa, this is a spell-binding evening of stunning illusions, dramatic special effects, amazing sleight-of-hand and professionally choreographed Polynesian entertainment – all in a beautiful $7.5 million showroom.
So if you’re considering dinner shows in Waikiki, make it a magical evening of indulgent foods and world-class entertainment with the Magic of Polynesia.
Hawaii residents, please visit our Kamaaina page.
Magic of Polynesia Box Office: (808) 971-4321. Daily noon to 9 p.m.
Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger, 2300 Kalakaua Ave. (Above Maui Brewing Company.) Check-in at Lobby Level
• Experience death-defying magic.
• Witness world-class fire knife dancing.
• Enjoy traditional dances of Polynesia from Hula to Tahitian.
• Choose from a menu sure to whet any appetite.
- DID YOU KNOW?
Before Bruno Mars achieved super-stardom he was the opening act for the Magic of Polynesia.
For those who knew him, Hawaii-born and raised Bruno Mars (or Peter Hernandez as he was known back then), always had an air of magic around him. In 2018, when Mars became just the seventh artist in Grammy history to sweep all three major categories (Album, Song and Record of the Year), he clearly didn’t forget the magic that helped him get there.
As he accepted the award for his album “24k Magic,” Mars reminisced about his early days on stage at the Magic of Polynesia show in Waikiki where his career began: “I’m 15 years old and I’m opening up a show in Hawaii called the Magic of Polynesia,” Mars shared in his acceptance speech. “I’m in front of a curtain and I’m singing songs and my job was to entertain about a thousand people, a thousand tourists from all over the world.”
- Magic of Polynesia Dinner Show
The Standard Dinner Show is a great choice!
- Dinner Rolls
- Fresh Tender Greens, Tomatoes, Cucumbers & Carrots, Champagne Vinaigrette
- Boneless Ginger-Sesame Glazed Chicken
- Panko Crusted Pacific Whitefish, Lime & Caper Aioli
- Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli & Baby Carrots
- Dessert Daily Special
Indulge yourself with a juicy four-ounce lobster tail. For a limited time, add it to your dinner package for only $20 more.
Vegetarian, Vegan, & Gluten Free Option – Please add special menu or dietary restrictions requests in the “Special Request” box on checkout.
- Waipoli Baby Lettuces, Big Island Palm Hearts, Brie Cheese, Grape Tomatoes, & Molokai Golden Beets Served with Champagne Vinaigrette
- Fresh Grilled Vegetables with Alii Mushrooms, Nestled on Vegetable Spiral Spaghetti with Basil Marinara Sauce
- Maui Golden Pineapple with Berries
Adult (12+): $82.50
Child (4-11): $59.20
- Important Information
- Dinner Show seating starts at 5:45 p.m. while Show seating starts at 6:30 p.m. Show starts at approximately 7 p.m.
- A different illusionist may be featured on Sundays and Mondays.
- Round-trip transportation is available with $10.50 additional charge from Waikiki hotels and $26.50 from the Kahala Hotel.
- Menus are subject to change without notice.
- The Magic of Polynesia’s menu contains a wide variety of ingredients. We assume no responsibility for guests with food allergies or sensitivities. Please inform us at least 24 hours prior to the service date for any special meal requests. Please add special menu or dietary restrictions requests in the “Special Request” box on checkout.
- Cancellation Terms
Reservations may be canceled free of charge up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled tour service for a full refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
“The illusions that John (Hirokawa) performs are nothing short of spectacular.” – Visitor, Sydney, Australia (Trip Advisor)
“Very well put together – would really recommend as a must do.” – Visitor, London, England (Trip Advisor)
“Great entertainment for all ages, tickets were priced reasonably, drinks were amazing … if you’re looking for a great night of entertainment while in Waikiki, make this show top on your list!” – Visitor, Las Vegas, Nevada (Trip Advisor)
“The show was eye-popping. The Magician certainly entertained us with his tricks and personality.” – Visitor, New Jersey (Trip Advisor)