Join us for an Island Style Buffet Cruise aboard Atlantis Cruises’ Majestic as you take in beautiful views with a cocktail in hand.
- Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes
- Availability: Tuesday – Sunday
- Time: 6 p.m – 8:45 p.m.
Take in the rich cultural heritage of the Pacific Islands as you enjoy a spectacular Polynesian show by the ocean and under the palm trees. Feel the spirit of Aloha as you experience a backyard-style Hawaiian Luau.
Germaine’s Luau is a one-of-a-kind Honolulu luau experience you simply cannot afford to miss. It has been acclaimed as America’s Best Luau (missing “) in America’s Best 100” and filmed by ABC’s “Good Morning America”.
Upon arrival, all guests are traditionally welcomed with a Hawaiian Shell Lei. The sounding of the conch shell announces the beginning of the evening’s festivities. Photo opportunities wait as the Royal Court of Polynesia makes its entrance before the dinner is served.
A delicious array of Hawaiian – American food selections await which include traditional Island favorites. The incredible evening is filled with beauty and non-stop action-packed entertainment as you journey throughout the Islands of Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa, Fiji and New Zealand.
- Royal Procession
- Traditional Hawaiian Imu Ceremony
- Ritual Raising of the Roasted Pig from Underground Oven
- Time-Honored Luau Delicacies and All-You-Can-Eat Buffet Style Dinner
- Traditional Polynesia Revue – Featuring traditional ceremonies, music, and dances from the islands of Hawaii, New Zealand, Samoa, and Tahiti.
- Packages include unlimited complimentary soft drinks, hot coffee, and tea; various pre-dinner and pre-show entertainment and activities, including photo opportunities with cast.
Included with all packages: unlimited soft drinks, hot coffee, and tea
- Roundtrip motorcoach transfer from Waikiki is included
- Menu items are subject to change without notice
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
“We really enjoyed this Luau at a beautiful beach setting! The food was good, there was plenty and the show was very entertaining! Many costume changes and well put together.” – Visitor, Nantucket, Massachusetts (Trip Advisor)
“We got to see the Imu ceremony and walk around before dinner and the show. Food was very good and plenty of it. The show was great, especially the fire dancer. Overall we had a great time. Absolutely no complaints.” – Visitor, Holt Michigan (Trip Advisor)
“As an adult and foodie, I think Germaine’s actually has the best food and drinks of all the Lu’au’s I’ve been to. I especially liked the teriyaki chicken, and cole slaw.” – Guest, Honolulu, Hawaii (Trip Advisor)