Discover Hana, the jewel of the Valley Isle, on this breathtaking adventure, as you access the narrow, winding road marked by tiny bridges, wildly gorgeous foliage, and waterfalls.
- Duration: Full day
- Availability: Daily
- Time: 5:40 a.m.
About the Day at Pearl Harbor Tour – Oahu
For the WWII history buff, join us in discovering Oahu’s #1 most popular public attraction. Be sure not to miss any of the historic sites, features, and attractions. Explore a full day with all four attractions at the Pacific Historic Parks that includes the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park, Battleship Missouri Memorial, and the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum.
This is the hassle-free way of having guaranteed reserved movie and shuttle tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial. No waiting in long lines to get tickets for the USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park, Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum, and the Battleship Missouri Memorial.
We book and coordinate your flights and tour on Oahu for a worry-free trip.
Tour Overview (* denotes stops made)
- Ford Island (drive through) – Once used by ancient Hawaiians for a fertility ritual, this islet was the center of the attacks on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. The island is host to many national memorials and continues to operate as the center of civilian-military interactions.
- Battleship Missouri Memorial walking tour – Walk in the footsteps of Gen. MacArthur and experience the battleship’s most famous historic mission.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center* – Welcome to Pearl Harbor, your gateway to American wartime history. Here you can visit monuments and museums, see exhibit galleries and displays, and learn from Pearl Harbor survivors.
- USS Arizona Memorial* – The USS Arizona Memorial is the final resting place for many of the ship’s 1,177 crewmen who lost their lives on December 7, 1941. Accessible only by boat, it is a place of contemplation, inspiration, and reflection. Please note: visitor access to The USS Arizona Memorial is temporarily suspended. Learn more
- Battleship Missouri Memorial* – View historical warplanes, fighter jets, and bombers, including the remains of a Japanese A6M2 Zero that was part of the attack on Pearl Harbor. If you look closely, you can still see the battle scars on the hangar from the December 7, 1941 attacks on Pearl Harbor.
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum* – View historical warplanes, fighter jets, and bombers, including the remains of a Japanese A6M2 Zero that was part of the attack on Pearl Harbor. If you look closely, you can still see the battle scars on the hangar from the attacks on Pearl Harbor.
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park* – Enjoy a narrated audio tour of the submarine (designated a national historic landmark) and learn about her wartime service. Explore the world of submarines in the museum and on the waterfront. Exhibits include weapon systems, photographs, paintings, battle flags, original recruiting posters, detailed submarine models, and a Poseidon C-3 missile that allows you to examine its inner workings. It is the only one of its kind on public display.
- Narrated Audio Tour at USS Arizona Memorial– Features the voices of Pearl Harbor survivors and noted National Park Service Pearl Harbor historian Daniel Martinez. Narrated by Jamie Lee Curtis, daughter of actor and WWII War in the Pacific veteran Tony Curtis. Audio tour includes the USS Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, and Road to War and Attack Museums Exhibit Galleries and Displays.
- “Road to War” and “Attack” Exhibit Galleries – These galleries located at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Centre display personal memorabilia, dramatic photographs, artifacts of the battle and so much more.
- Deluxe Tour Features
- Lunch included from Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum’s Laniakea Café.
- Reserved Seating
- Menu: Deli Sandwich or Tuna Salad Sandwich with chips, Asian Chicken or Caesar Salad. All options come with medium drink with Chef’s choice of dessert (usually Brownie or Cookie).
- VEGETARIAN/GLUTEN FREE: Caesar Salad
- Important Information
- No personal items can remain on the Roberts Hawaii bus.
- Due to security requirements at the USS Arizona Memorial, bags, and purses are not allowed.
- Cameras are permitted. No camera bags allowed.
- Strollers are not allowed in movie theatre, on Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
- All Admissions to activities on tour are included.
- USS Arizona Memorial Audio Tour, Bowfin Submarine and Musuem Audio Tour, Battleship Missouri Memorial Guided Tour, and Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum Audio Tour are included.
- Pearl Harbor Audio Tour includes audio in English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, German, French, and Spanish.
- Bowfin Submarine Audio Tour includes languages in English, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin.
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum Audio tour includes languages in English, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Lunch is included for Deluxe Tour Guests.
- Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Guests may want to bring light jacket in case there is rain at the Pearl Harbor.
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of Roberts Hawaii.
- Prices are subject to change due to an additional transportation fee depending on your hotel pickup location.
- All one-day tours are subject to availability and can change without notice. All guests must bring a valid ID for airport security check-in. International guests must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
- ADA Requests
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the comment section at the time of booking.
- If you require a wheelchair accessible vehicle, the type of wheelchair must be included in the comments section when booking online or by directly calling Roberts Hawaii. Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service.
- We make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of disabled travelers.
- USS Bowfin Submarine is not ADA accessible.
- Cancellation Terms
- Once purchased, this tour fee is non-refundable and the tour cannot be canceled. Due to airline restrictions, passenger name changes are not permitted under any circumstance, and switching airlines may not be an option. Airline change penalty fees may apply and vary by airline and fare type.
- No-shows incur full charges – No refund