- Shell Lei greeting upon arrival with Mai Tai or Tropical Fruit Punch for each guest
- Hawaiian music performance
- Traditional arts and crafts demonstration
- Torch lighting ceremony
- Authentic Imu ceremony
- Polynesian fashion show
- All-You-Can-Eat Buffet Menu includes Kalua Pork, Huli Huli Chicken, Grilled Fish, Polynesian Rice, Vegetables Makamaka, Tropical Fruits Anuenue, Soba Noodles, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Pacific Ahi Poke, Tossed Green Salad, and Poi (taro).
- Dessert bar
- Open bar
- Drums of the Pacific show
Enjoy traditional arts and crafts demonstrations as you sip on a Mai Tai and sway to live Hawaiian music. The exquisite sunset into the boundless ocean will signal the start of the luau buffet, beginning with the traditional Imu Ceremony. Partake in the scrumptious local favorites in this endless buffet, complemented by an open bar and delicious desserts. After dinner, enjoy the evening’s entertainment of dance and music inspired by old Hawaii and many other Polynesian Islands.