- Shell lei greeting
- Traditional Imu ceremony
- Cocktails and Hawaiian music
- Luau feast including kalua pork, beef teriyaki, chicken adobo, and sweet’n’sour Mahimahi
- Rhythm of Aloha show
Revel in the music of the island, a portion of history preserved through songs and chants called mele. Celebrate Hawaiian traditions as well as songs and dances from other cultures that share this tropical paradise. From Hawaiian hula to Tahitian drum dances and Samoan fire knife dances, join these talented performers in the rhythm of aloha.
- Transportation is not provided.
- Check in at 4:45PM from November to February and 5:00PM from March to October
- Hours of operation and menu are subject to change without notice due to weather, seasonality of food, etc
- Located at Wailua Marina State Park