On this daylong adventure departing from Kona, pass through lava fields where various shades of solidified lava reveal the entire island’s past volcanic activity.
- Duration: 4.5 hours
- Availability: Most days
- Time: 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
BODY GLOVE CRUISES
No vacation in Hawaii is complete without exploring its famously pristine waters. Feel right at home in paradise by starting out on a morning Kona snorkeling cruise tour aboard the Kanoe II. There will be a continental breakfast buffet as your Body Glove Cruises captain takes you to Fantasy Reef, Red Hill, Turtle Heaven and Dolphin Cove – all remote spots only accessible by boat and teeming with sea creatures. Frolic up close and personal with Kona’s ocean wildlife, and for your maximum enjoyment, the Kanoe II is equipped with a 15-foot water slide, a freshwater shower, water toys, a BBQ lunch, snorkel gear and a no-host premium bar
Did You Know?
Hawai‘i is the home to five species of sea turtles: green, hawksbill, leatherback, loggerhead, and olive ridley. While it’s common for snorkelers and divers on all the islands to see the honu (green sea turtle) in nearshore waters, please remember that it is illegal to touch or disturb honu at any time, as they are currently listed as a threatened species under federal and state law.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
“It was a great trip and we would definitely do it all over again.”
– Visitor, Michigan (Trip Advisor)
“Great boat, big, with shade on the lower deck. The staff was so attentive, friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast with a nice assortment of breads, fruits and coffee. Snorkeling was beautiful and there is a slide on the boat for the kids. They served lunch on the boat as well at the snorkel site.” – Visitor, Texas (Trip Advisor)
“Excellent cruise!! Very knowledgeable and caring staff!! Food was great and snorkel location was superb! Will be booking with them again.” – Visitor, Oceanside, California (Trip Advisor)
BODY GLOVE CRUISES ATTRACTION HIGHLIGHTS
- Red Hill – A shallow dive site just south of the Maui Prince with corals, an extensive sand channel and a cave.
- Turtle Heaven – At some point during this dive’s creation, seismic activity split the formation, leaving a valley a hundred feet below. You’ll find an abundant variety of fish, colorful coral, arches and overhangs.
- Fantasy Reef – A shallow reef dive in East Oahu with raised reef fragments and lava tubes. You’ll most likely see moray eels and big green sea turtles
- Dolphin Cove – You might catch sight of dolphins at this aptly named, beautiful cove.
Note: Transportation is not included.