Roberts Hawaii: Your Transportation to the Game
Servicing Hawaii Kai, Kahala, Kailua, Kaneohe, and Mililani
Convenient, Fast & Friendly
The exciting UH Warrior Football season is back! Be there as Coach Norm Chow leads the University of Hawaii Warriors in the Mountain West Conference. The UH Football Express shuttle service to Aloha Stadium will get you there and back for the entire season. It’s the traffic free, gas free, and hassle free way to get to each game with convenient pick up locations across the island!
Transportation provided by Roberts Hawaii Football Express Shuttle between Hawaii Kai, Kahala, Kailua, Kaneohe, and Mililani to the Aloha Stadium.
Pick Up Locations
Pick up is approximately 2 hours prior to game time and return is no later
than 30 minutes after the game.
|Hawaii Kai||Hawaii Kai Park ‘n’ Ride|
|Kahala||Kahala Mall, Curbside Bank of Hawaii|
|Kailua||Kailua Recreation Center (Kainalu Drive)|
|Kaneohe||Alaloa Street Above Sears|
|Mililani||Mililani Mauka Park ‘n’ Ride|
Save money by booking one of these Football Packages
- UH Express 6 Game Pass $66
- UH Express 5 Game Pass $55
2013 UH Football Aloha Stadium Schedule
|9/28||Fresno State||6:00 pm|
|10/5||San Jose State||6:00 pm|
|10/26||Colorado State||6:00 pm|
|11/16||San Diego State||5:30 pm|
Aloha Stadium Disclaimer
- All vehicles, bags, jackets, and guests are subject to check.
- Weapons, noisemakers, illegal narcotics, outside food, beverages, throwing of objects, cans or bottles, umbrellas, coolers, fireworks, inflatable objects, confetti, balloons, laser pointers, poles or sticks, skateboards, scooters, rollerblades, bicycles, and any item which may pose a health or safety issue to guests and employees are prohibited from entering the turnstiles.
- Guests and visitors are urged to abide by the guest code of conduct at all times while on Aloha Stadium property.
- Violators are subject to citation, tow, removal from the property and/or arrest under the provisions of state law.
- Aloha Stadium is monitored by video surveillance. Guests and visitors entering said property consent to being photographed for safety and security reasons.
View the complete disclaimer here: www.alohastadium.hawaii.gov.