Honolulu City Haunts Walking Tour
Experience the mystery of Honolulu on this 1.2 mile night walking adventure
Start Your Adventure
|Child (7-11):||$29.00 USD|
- Transportation for driving tours are provided by Oahu Ghost Tours.
- This is a two-hour walking tour. Walking distance is approximately 1.2 miles with stops at sites along the way.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and dress comfortably.
- In case of rain, bring own umbrella or poncho. Tour will not be cancelled due to rain.
- Tour occurs at night (only guides will be carrying flashlight in order to catch glimpse of paranormal activity).
- Children must be accompanied by adults. Due to intensity of the ghost tours and as a courtesy to other guests, children under the age of 7 are not recommended.
- Oahu Ghost Tours are operated by The Real Hawaii Eco-Cultural Excursions and is for entertainment purposes. Paranormal activity is not guaranteed.
Visit the Spine-Chilling Sites of Honolulu
If you’re in the mood for some spine-chilling stories, haunted sites, and unexplained phenomena, head out on the Honolulu City Haunts Walking Tour. Adding to the spooky atmosphere, your tour takes place at night when it’s said you’re most likely to have a brush with the supernatural.
On this two-hour, 1.2 mile adventure, your very knowledgeable and entertaining guide will take you to several of Honolulu’s most haunted locales. You’ll make stops in Chinatown and in Downtown Honolulu. you’ll visit places like Iolani Palace and the State Capital Building. You’ll no doubt feel the intensity of the mysterious energy circulating around you.
This tour is only available on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
April 1 – August 31
8:00PM – 10:00PM
Transportation from Waikiki provided with pick-up starting at 7:10 PM. Please arrive at the designated pick-up locations 10 minutes prior to the actual pick-up times. Return to Waikiki beginning 10:00PM and 10:30PM.
September 1 – March 31
7:30PM – 9:30PM
Transportation from Waikiki provided with pick-up starting at 6:40 PM. Please arrive at the designated pick-up locations 10 minutes prior to the actual pick-up times. Return to Waikiki beginning 9:30PM and 10:00PM.