ONE DAY - HAWAII - GRAND CIRCLE ISLAND
See the organic beauty of the Big Island, full of lava fields and amazing black sand beaches
Start Your Adventure
|Child (2-11):||$395.00 USD|
- Parker Ranch
- Hamakua Coast
- Rainbow Falls*
- Big Island Candies*
- Volcanoes National Park*
- Jaggar Museum and Hawaii Volcano Observatory*
- Steam Bluffs and Crater Rim Drive
- Fern Tree Jungle
- Kilauea Iki Crater
- Thurston Lava Tube*
- Punaluu Black Sand Beach*
- Coffee plantations
- Kealeakekua Bay Overlook
*denotes stops made
- No refunds. Rates are inclusive of all taxes and fees.
- Once purchased, this tour fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and the tour cannot be cancelled. Due to airline restrictions, passenger name changes are not permitted under any circumstance, and switching airlines may not be an option. Airline change penalty fees may apply and vary by airline and fare type.
- Wear walking shoes, bring a light jacket, and dress comfortably.
- Lunch available for purchase.
- Route may be modified due to National Park Advisories.
- All One-Day Tours are subject to availability, change without notice, and include: Roundtrip transfers from Waikiki hotels and roundtrip airfare to the neighbor island.
- All guests must bring a valid ID for airport security check-in. International guests must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
A Great Way to Experience the Big Island
Just a 45-minute flight from Oahu you will find yourself on Hawaii’s Big Island. Your arrival, into the middle of a lava field, might almost seem like a moon landing. Lava, now solidified, created the wave-like, rippled fields that spread out almost as far as the eye can see.
Along the western coast of the island, the landscape changes dramatically. There will be a stop at Royal Kona Coffee in the midst of the coffee-growing region. It’s a remarkable place of organic beauty. The lush coffee bean trees seem to spring up among the other island foliage. The area also overlooks Kealakekua Bay, offering spectacular views of its pristine waters.
Soon you’ll be back to lava fields where various shades of solidified lava reveal the entire island’s past volcanic activity. You’ll actually be able to see a distinct dividing line where the lava fields end and the lush farmland begins. While you enjoy the changing landscape, you’ll want to prepare yourself for a visit to the nearby is Punaluu Beach, the amazing black sand beach where sea turtles often nest.
Next you’ll be on your way to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. You’ll begin at the Jaggar Museum and Hawaii Volcano Observatory. Be on the lookout for the active, smoldering crater nearby. Active volcanoes are still present and continuing to add to the landscape of dried lava flow. Here is also where you’ll find Mauna Loa, the world’s largest volcano, and Kilauea, the world’s most active volcano. There’s also Thurston Lava Tube, and located in a small crater, the Fern Tree Jungle. If the conditions are safe, you’ll actually circle a crater when you ride along Crater Rim Drive.
This daylong adventure is the perfect showcase for the Big Island’s most unique sights and locations. It’s a great way to explore this fascinating place.
*Your safety and comfort are our #1 priority. Tour highlights are subject to change without notice and may vary at tour driver discretion in order to take into account National Park Service advisories, weather advisories, traffic advisories, road closures and detours, venue hours of operation, etc… Tour features can change daily as we cannot predict weather and lava viewing conditions. Wear sturdy, covered walking shoes. Weather is unpredictable. Anticipate both sun and rain conditions.