WET 'N' WILD HAWAII
Extreme fun for the entire family at Hawaii's only water park
Start Your Adventure
One Day Pass
|Child (3-11):||$36.64 USD|
One Day Pass -Transportation
|Child (3-11):||$52.35 USD|
|Child (3-11):||$83.76 USD|
- 18 slides that range from relaxing to thrilling
- 8 water complexes
- Lush, resort-like atmosphere
- Attractions to suit all ages
- Height restrictions apply on some attractions.
- Refreshments and pool gear available for purchase at the park.
Enjoy Hawaii's Numerous Water Rides and Slides
There’s something for everyone at Wet ‘N’ Wild Hawaii. Younger children will love “Keiki Kove”, an interactive “spray ground”, or “Kapolei Kooler”, an exciting tubing adventure. Thrill seekers will want to check out “Flyin’ Hawaiian”, water slides that end in a 12-foot free fall into a swimming pool. “Shaka” is another extreme experience with an even bigger, 36-foot free fall. So whatever kind of adventure you’re after, you’ll be able to create it at Wet ‘N’ Wild. Enjoy the rides and attractions in these eight different water complexes:
- Kapolei Kooler – kickback in a tube as you cruise along an 800-foot long continuous river
- Shaka – ride an inner tube with someone on the world’s widest half-pipe
- Flyin’ Hawaiian – shoot into mid-air and land with a splash!
- Surfsliders – twist and turn down three exciting bodyslides
- Waterworld – experience a multi-level activity pool with seven family slides, lily pad walks, and other mini attractions
- Keiki Kove – an interactive children’s playground filled with waterfalls, mini-slides, water cannons, and more
- Big Kahuna – twist, turn, and splash in a two- or three-person tube
- Waianae Coaster – ride down the 4.5-story cliffs of Kapolei, featuring four different double-tube slides
One Day Pass
Gain admission to Hawaii's only water park. Spend the day zipping, zooming, and swimming on Wet 'N' Wild Hawaii’s numerous water rides and slides. You'll be able to enjoy all of the rides and attractions in eight different water complexes. Extras available for purchase at the park are:
- One Day Pass with Transportation includes round-trip transportation from Waikiki to Wet 'n' Wild.
- Entrance pass for "Da' Flow Rider", a self-contained ride that allows you to surf, skateboard, and snowboard
- Adult beverages and tropical juices at Cutter's Island
- Refreshments at the Windjammer food court or Kau Kau Cafe
- Pool gear and accessories at Da Surf Shack
With the Deluxe Package, you'll gain admission to Hawaii's only water park, round-trip transportation from Waikiki, a BBQ lunch buffet, unlimited soda, a body board lesson at "Hawaiian Waters Wave Pool", and a souvenir gift. Spend the day zipping, zooming, and swimming on Wet 'N' Wild Hawaii’s numerous water rides and slides. You’ll be able to enjoy all of the rides and attractions in eight different water complexes.