HANAUMA BAY SNORKELING ADVENTURE
See exotic marine life in a spectacular underwater preserve
Start Your Adventure
|Child (under 13):||$18.59 USD|
- Over 450 species of tropical fish
- Diverse population of marine life
- Large, rich coral reef
- Protected cove perfect for new snorklers
- Sanitized snorkel equipment is included. Admission to the park is not included.
- Transportation provided by Kaimana Tours.
- Guests should bring their own towel and sunscreen.
- Please note that a state fee of $7.50 will be charged at the entrance.
Swim With Over 450 Species of Colorful Tropical Fish
If you can swim, you can snorkel. This amazing conservation area and underwater park is tucked inside the wall of an extinct volcano. The calm, clear water creates the perfect place for first-time snorkelers. No matter your level of experience, you will marvel at hundreds of species of tropical fish and exotic sea life.
Waikiki Pick-Up Times:
- 7:00 AM
- 9:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
- 1:00 PM
Bay Pick-Up Times:
- 10:00 AM or 12:00 PM
- 2:00 PM
- 3:15 PM
- 4:30 PM