PEARL HARBOR - USS ARIZONA - HONOLULU CITY TOUR
A trip back in time: Remembering Hawaii's critical role in World War II
Start Your Adventure
Deluxe (includes lunch)
Choose your option and book:
- Pearl Harbor and USS Arizona Memorial*
- Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific (Punchbowl will be closed on June 25th for ceremonial obligations. This tour will include a picture-taking stop at the King Kamehameha Statue.)
- Iolani Palace
- State Capitol and Washington Place
- King Kamehameha Statue
- Kawaiahao Church and Mission Houses
*denotes stops made
- Due to stringent security requirements bags, purses and strollers are not allowed.
- Shoes must be worn.
- Cameras are permitted.
- Storage is available at the entrance to the USS Bowfin for a nominal fee.
- Depart: 6:30 AM
- Return: Noon
A Memorable Experience Full of Fascinating History
This unforgettable tour begins with a visit to the Arizona Memorial commemorating the victims of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941. The visitor exhibits provide historic details about the attack and memorialize the hundreds of American servicemen entombed in the sunken battleship underneath the site.
Next you’ll visit Punchbowl National Cemetery, final resting place for those who died in service to their country. The beauty and serenity of the cemetery’s rolling green hills and lush foliage offer a backdrop for quiet reflection and contemplation.
The final stage of this journey is a narrated tour of downtown Honolulu. You’ll see the impressive state buildings and churches. You’ll also see Iolani Palace, the only Royal Palace on American soil, as well as a majestic statue of King Kamehameha, the great Hawaiian warrior-king who united the Islands.