ONE DAY - MAUI - HEAVENLY HANA ADVENTURE
Travel along this 68-mile trip and experience the serenity of the Hana landscape
Start Your Adventure
|Child (2-11):||$385.00 USD|
- Kaumahina State Park
- Waikani Falls
- Hana Bay
- Wailua Falls
- Palikea Stream
- Keanae Lookout*
- Waianapanapa State Park*
- Heavenly Hana Town*
- Puaa Kaa State Park
- Charles Lindbergh's Grave*
- Oheo Stream and Pools*
- Tedeschi Winery*
*denotes stops made
- No refunds. Rates are inclusive of all taxes and fees.
- Once purchased, this tour fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and the tour cannot be cancelled. Due to airline restrictions, passenger name changes are not permitted under any circumstance, and switching airlines may not be an option. Airline change penalty fees may apply and vary by airline and fare type.
- All tours connect at Maui Marketplace or other point of convergence.
- Wear a pair of comfortable walking shoes. A light sweater or jacket is recommended.
- The road to Hana has stretches with uneven surfaces that can produce a rough ride.
- All One-Day Tours are subject to availability, change without notice, and include: Roundtrip transfers from Waikiki hotels and roundtrip airfare to the neighbor island.
- All guests must bring a valid ID for airport security check-in. International guests must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
An Enchanting, All-Day Expedition to East Maui
Take the journey of a lifetime to East Maui. This all-day tour will take you around a beautiful region of the “Magic Isle”, showing you some of the most scenic spots found on any of the Hawaiian Islands. As you travel along on this 68-mile trip, your driver will be your guide, narrating along the way.
There are more than 600 curves in the road to Hana. You’ll weave through the surrounding forest and cross a total of 59 bridges while making your way along the eastern coast of the island. It does take time to navigate the route, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the lush landscape as it passes by your window.
There are usually stops at Keanae Valley Lookout and Waianapanapa State Park that provide grand views of the ocean and surrounding hills. You’ll see Wailua Falls, Puuohokomoa Falls, Waikani Falls, and the Ohea Stream and Pools, fascinating natural elements that add to the serenity of the landscape. You’ll also pass Hookipa Beach, famous for its great windsurfing.
Once you finally reach the town of Hana you’ll have some time to take in all the charm of this sleepy, rural village. You’ll also make a stop at the Tedeschi Winery, a great place to discover more about Hawaii’s wine industry and sample a few varieties.
Picnic Lunch includes: Ham & Turkey Sub Sandwich, Macaroni Salad, Fruit Slices, Cookie, and Canned Juice or Bottled Water. Package also contains Utensils and Condiments. Vegetarian option available by calling (808) 539-9400, 24 hours in advance of tour, and includes 6″ Veggie Sub Sandwich, Macaroni Salad, Fruit Slices, Cookie, and Beverage. No Gluten Free Menu is available at this time.
*Menu is subject to change based upon availability.