ALII KAI CATAMARAN DINNER CRUISE
Superb entertainment on the world's largest Polynesian catamaran at Sunset.
Your Online Special (USD)
Makahiki Dinner Buffet
|Save: $14.00||Save: $9.00|
|Save: $16.00||Save: $11.00|
July 4th Makahiki Dinner Sail
Choose your option and book:
- Three levels to explore
- Live band playing Hawaiian and party hits
- Authentic live Polynesian review
- Dancing and games for everyone
- Panoramic views of Oahu's cityscape
- Extended Friday Fireworks Sail (subject to availability)
- Transportation is included; however, you may also provide your own transportation to meet at Pier 5.
- The preferred window seating will apply to the lower deck product.
- Menu items subject to change without notice. Please reserve your vegetarian or gluten free meal by calling (808) 539-9400, 24 hours prior to sail.
- Alii Kai reserves the right to modify cruise itineraries due to weather or sea conditions. Natural phenomena are random and seasonal and are out of the control of the tour operator.
- Prices, cruise features and/or menu are subject to change without notice.
- Effective July 1, 2004, Homeland Security has mandated a new law on terrorism for the Marine Sector (MARSEC). They are as follows: - All passengers may be subject to a random search of their personal effects (including carry-ons). - All passengers must be able to provide identification upon the request of vessel personnel as proof of his/her identity. - No outside food or beverages are allowed aboard the vessel.
- Friday night fireworks display is subject to availability. Alii Kai does not operate or control the Friday night fireworks display.
Step Aboard the 170-by-50-foot "Ruler of the Sea"
Ancient Polynesian ocean voyaging canoes were feats of engineering and even today their elegance and efficiency seem amazing. Now you can experience the wonder of these sea-worthy vessels on the Alii Kai. Able to hold up to 500 people, it’s the world’s largest Polynesian Catamaran.
Come aboard for a sunset cruise and evening of music and dancing. As you glide by Honolulu, Waikiki, and Diamond Head be sure to take in the sight of the beautiful coastline and the always-spectacular sunset.
Aboard the Ali’i Kai our menus are created with a delicious mix of fresh, locally grown ingredients. The evening’s entertainment begins with a Polynesian Dinner Show featuring a variety of performers. Afterward, energized by the live music and party atmosphere, you’ll be encouraged to join in the dancing.
Makahiki Dinner Buffet: A Taste of the Islands – Main Deck
GF denotes Gluten Free item, V denotes Vegetarian item
- Island Greens Salad Bowl (GF, V)
Papaya Seed, Ranch, Sesame-Ginger Vinaigrette (GF, V), Olive Oil-Vinegar (GF, V)
- Large Platter of Vegetable Crudite’s (GF, V)
- Kim Chee (GF, V)
- Namasu with Long Rice (V)
- Vegetable Health Slaw (V)
- Edamame Soy Beans (GF, V)
- Chirashi ~ Mixed Vegetable Sushi on Rice (V)
- Hawaiian Potato Rolls & Butter
- Steamed Rice (GF, V)
- Baked Ziti Parmesan (V)
- Steamed Fresh Vegetable Potpourri (GF, V)
- Asian Spiced Chicken on Chinatown Noodles
- Hawaiian Kalua Pork with Bok Choy & Maui Onions(GF)
Served with Lomi Lomi Salmon Garnish(GF)
- Ginger Misoyaki Salmon with Scallions
- Carved Herb & Garlic Crusted Roast Beef(GF)
Creamy Horseradish Sauce, Truffled Demi Glace
- Chef’s Selections of Fruits & Desserts of the Islands
Hukilau: Hawaiian Style Clam Bake Dinner – Top Deck
Join us for a taste of one of Hawaii’s most beloved traditions, a celebration of the bountiful sea known as a hukilau. In old Hawaii, fishermen and families would gather to cast large nets into the ocean, hauling in a fresh catch to be shared with the entire village. It was a time of feasting and fun.
The Hukilau Dinner Cruise captures the spirit of this joyful event, a succulent seafood feast and dance party accompanied by live music, local beers, panoramic sunset vistas and an authentic island review. Board the upper deck of the world’s largest Polynesian catamaran and take a leisurely cruise along Waikiki’s golden shoreline as you dine on a tasty appetizer sampling then followed by a steaming medley of king crab, jumbo shrimp, clams, mussels, fresh corn on the cob, red skin potatoes, Kukui Sausage and topped with fresh Hawaiian Limu. Then complete your feast with Chef’s selection of desserts.
*Special Meal Requests: To order vegetarian or gluten free meals and for all other special meal requests please call our reservations department 24 hours prior to the service date at (808) 539-9400 on Oahu or toll free at 1-800-831-5541 between the hours of 7:00AM and 6:00PM (HST).
Transportation from Waikiki is between 4:05PM and 4:50PM. If providing your own transportation, check-in time at Pier 5 is 4:45PM. The Alii Kai departs Aloha Tower, Pier 5 daily at 5:30PM, and returns at approximately 7:30PM. Friday sails end at 8:15PM to allow viewing of the fireworks display off of Waikiki.
July 3rd & 4th Makahiki Fireworks Dinner Sail: Come celebrate the red, white and blue as we light up the sky! The Ali’i Kai Catamaran will be adjusting its return sail time to accommodate the viewing of the firework display on the evening of Wednesday, July 3, & Thursday, July 4, 2013. The Ali’i Kai will depart Aloha Tower, Pier 5 at 6:00 PM. The sail will end at 9:00 PM to allow viewing of the Independence Day fireworks*.
*Alii Kai does not operate or control the Independence Day fireworks display.
Preferred Window Seating
When you request our preferred seating option we’ll reserve you seats at a window table (Table may be shared with other guests). In addition, you’ll receive a special lei greeting and a standard cocktail. Enjoy the best views during your evening aboard the Alii Kai Catamaran for an additional $15 per person.