Travel Professionals Frequently Asked Questions
Payment of Agent Commissions
- Agents shall be paid commission in US Dollars only and will only receive commissions on Roberts Hawaii Products. A commission of ten percent (10%) of the total amount of revenue generated for each tour reservation within 30 days from the service date of tour activity. If multiple tour activities are booked under a single reservation then commission payment date will be based on the last date of service. Commissions will not be paid on any tour cancellations or any tour refunds.
- Commissions checks are based on date of service. Prior to receiving commission payment, AGENT must complete a W-9 tax form and mail or fax to:
ATTN: Accounting Department
680 Iwilei Road, Suite 700
Honolulu, Hawaii 96817
Fax (808) 522-7867
- For services rendered to AGENT pursuant to this Agreement, AGENT shall pay Roberts Hawaii Tours, Inc (ROBERTS) in accordance with the rates, terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and this website. Rates for Optional Tours are set forth in this website which is an integral part of this Agreement. ROBERTS reserves the right to change tour itinerary or Optional Tour rates at any time without notice to AGENT. Reservations will be accepted and confirmed based on full prepayment. Certain Optional Tours have capacity limitations and may be sold out based on prior reservation confirmations.
- The prevailing State of Hawaii General Excise Tax is 4.712%. Please add State Tax to all services including Optional Tours unless otherwise noted. All taxes are subject to change.
- Full prepayment is required upon booking. Bookings can be made up to three (3) days prior to service date.
- A full refund less a 10% service charge will be issued for cancellations received 24 hours prior to scheduled tour departure date . Thereafter, the full charge will apply. In addition, No Shows are subject to the full charge.